3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
It looks like Heroine Rumble (one of my favorite games) but without the awesome sex and instead with a load of humiliation, pain, etc.

The general look and design are solid, and the customization options are nice, though.

D

Deleted member 44741

Ok, so when can I bang with my newly created korean goblin?

menny

May 28, 2017
quick question: will there ever be any actual sex/intercourse moves in this game?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
As a demo, nice. But seems it needs TONS of work. I am amazed that i can run it (pc from 2011 lel) and it's quite impressive. Looking forward for a better version (in 5-10 years from now)

Reactions: SurverX

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
So when will the multiplayer be up and banging, if ever? It's the main perk you are advertising with.. At least be honest and remove it from the overview

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So when will the multiplayer be up and banging, if ever? It's the main perk you are advertising with.. At least be honest and remove it from the overview
It says it's a Tech Demo right in the title, we use the overview that the developer has on their Patreon, and it also notes that this feature isn't working with this version of the demo.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So it's available only to patrons? I see
I just looked at their Patreon and it doesn't address this. They do have a newer version of the demo posted so I'll get it updated here shortly.

So yeah, no idea on the online thing. Sorry :(

EDIT: Just to be clear, this game is not affiliated with or made by F95zone.com. We put our forum logo on banners so when other sites like svs comics leach our stuff and move it to "pay to download" servers, they have to find their own banner.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes