4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hey some people like toadstools and yeti pubes, ok.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just realise that the girls in the banner look a bit like Bossapplesauce avatar.... i mean.... yup XD just different hair color.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bas

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Although I have to admit I do not care for multiplayer aspect. Masturbation is not a multiplayer activity.
i dated a lesbian from 06-08 who decided against being a lesbian when her wife passed and she swore to never be with another woman..and for a long time she was very apprehensive about sex and multiplayer masturbation was the only way for awhile...so YES!!!..it IS a multiplayer activity :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dated a lesbian from 06-08 who decided against being a lesbian when her wife passed and she swore to never be with another woman..and for a long time she was very apprehensive about sex and multiplayer masturbation was the only way for awhile...so YES!!!..it IS a multiplayer activity :D
its a multiplayer activity only if peoples (like me) can use 2 hands....

hm hm... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I mean how do you even play online? I login but it doesn't give any option other than offline challenges.

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Haha wow i like it. Definetly potential here. Would like to see more strikes and stuff and maybe you get to have sex with your opponent if you win

straitjackit

Sep 28, 2018
i hope you add foreskin, cock customization, and maybe go as far as to include some bloody stuff. Wouldn't mind taking the cock away from a futa as punishment for her loss :p

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
I attempted to make a character in my own likeness. (or as close as I can get with current options)
I'm extremely pale with bright white skin but the brightest skin colour (default) still feels like a middle of the road to me.
Like come on... I can be purple, ventablack, shrek, demon, trump, kirby and blue but I can't be pale?

Looking forward to future updates on this one. :p

zizatoh

Jul 21, 2018
Can't play, offline mode redirect to main menu after a pop up screen telling you to check patreon,cant create account >can't log in.

zizatoh

Jul 21, 2018
I have no idea. Honestly this my first experience with this game, so I've no idea what the in's and out's are.
last version was the same thing,you couldnt log in or create an account,but when you pressed offline mode,you were allowed to access caracter creation menu and set up fights.
in this version however the offline mode is locked behind patreon,wich means that this update on f95 is pointless.
sad,was hyped after reading the changelog.
and i also was going to support this game on patreon along with wildlife since they seem like very good projects despite the long updates intervals but seeing how greedy the author is by putting paywalls on a 0.04 version i guess i will not.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well fuck, sorry about that guys. I didn't try to play this version before posting.

I've reverted the post back to the v0.03. :(

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes