3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when dude says humiliation and theres percentage indicator what does it mean? is it possible to unlock more of those in this version apart from choke with legs?

R

Rekt.

Overview:
It's adult, it's multiplayer and it's fighting!

It's not a classic fighter like Mortal Kombat, based on your reactions and insane button smashing. It's a turn-based fighting where you are developing strategy and tactics.​

My main goals are:
  • Highly customizable 3D characters, so you can make a sexy diva, hot MILF or beef-muscle-killer machine;
  • Hi-quality animation based on motion capturing, hand polishing and real physics. This world deserves some properly bouncing breasts and swinging balls!
  • Hundreds of skill combinations. Including groin kicks, face sitting, humiliation, tit punching and sexual stimulation. It's a naked brawl, so you never know where lies the border between pain and pleasure.
  • Fight with real players. Not a computer algorithm, but a human being with passions and desires just as yours. (Are you a human? Could you prove it by injuring another human being or through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm?)

Updated: August 1, 2018
Developer/Publisher: (Note: Not Sam from F95zone.com)
Censorship: None
Version: August-1-2018 Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: This is a tech demo and is not yet fully functional.
Online/multiplayer functionality does not work. To play offline, you must create at least two characters and then a challenge to be able to fight.

Download:
- - - -

What means klx simulator?

Granata

Dec 29, 2017
Make, please, a qiuck guide about buttons to use

Great bodies and customisation! oh GOD you do hear me!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I have an indefinite loading screen on offline mode, char creation seems good though dragging the slider doesn't do much, clicking at a point on the bar works fine though

Chifusa

Jul 16, 2017
Sweet game, splendid character customization, althouth I'm hoping for further genitals options and sizes, looks truly promising.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hmm. . .I dunno. . .I mean looking at naked bodies is nice and all but considering its a multiplayer game you will overall fight 80% ugly troll characters.
How am I supposed to masturbate when I'm having my ass kicked by a Korean
these comments are hilarious and sad ('cause they're true) at the same time :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsBadMan:.

SecHRet

Dec 1, 2017
Damn the new Smash Bros looks different. jk
This does look interesting though. Will check it out when I can.

Reactions: r00m
Sep 13, 2017
Holy. Seeing the pictures I rolled my eyes, another shitty game with daz studio characters. I was wrong though. Somebody cared enough about their product, that they created a decent main menu.

Although I have to admit I do not care for multiplayer aspect. Masturbation is not a multiplayer activity.

Reactions: Caine_Rush
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes