4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 2731177

WOO-HOO! Just glad to hear that an update for GBH is actively being worked on. UFG is too much of a drag for me. Learning the system AND how to effectively implement it is more frustrating than rewarding for me. I very much prefer the familiarity, options and ease of use in GBH that allows me to progress swiftly through the game AND to be crushed by an "ordinary" maid or a librarian for a turn-on. You could say that I have a Fytte fetish. :love:
nothing better than fytte and her kicks to the balls, I love girls with these movements, I wish that the cat that lives with us could take her with the other girls and learn movements from them, and then practice it with us, I would love for you only had movements to destroy the balls, it would be very sexy and there was also one that could give blowjobs, that would be great

Reactions: kaiser16374849

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018

is this GBH or UFG2? i am confusing...
It's GBH. Boko dressed up Leticia in the uniform of the queen's personal guard, which he said he'd been thinking of doing for a while.

Boko tends to focus on one major project at a time, in shifts, but he also does some minor creations like this whenever he's in the mood, so this could be considered just a brief break from UFG to play around with his GBH character. That's my impression of his mindset.

Reactions: who is me

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Is this the most recent version or updated version of the game? If not where can I find it for free?
newest version is 0.3.0c it's on this page, but not in the main post. Scroll back through a few pages to find ver 0.3.0, and separately, the c update.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The latest version is not ver 0.3.0a but 0.3.0c, and has already been posted on this thread.

These files update the game to 0.3.0c.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes