4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
So when I go to the Monster Lord's Castle I get a Failed to load: data/Map055.json message what should I do

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
link for ver 0.3.0c - (adds gameover event)

GBH-CP2 0.3.0c (update file for 0.3.0)
・魔王のゲームオーバーイベントに「首4の字&電気アンマ」を追加 -Added "Figure 4 Leg Lock & Denki-Anma" to Monster Lord's game over event
wait it's me or I missed the 0.3.0b update ? I didn't find it in this thread.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
wait it's me or I missed the 0.3.0b update ? I didn't find it in this thread.
You didn't miss it, or if you did, then so did I. It's nowhere on his Twitter.

But Boko said that the 0.3.0c patch contains a+b, so it's fine for you to just extract it onto 0.3.0.

robtbo I totally sympathize with wanting a challenge. I just started a new game, and barely eked out a win over Shisen. I'm now trying to plan out my playthrough for an ideal experience. I want a "balanced" playthrough, where the fights are possible to win but just difficult, and I also want to try to immerse myself from a story perspective (so avoiding unnecessary cheats, and maybe clearing content in a certain order).

Edit - I asked a few questions, but I answered them for myself so now I've deleted them from this message.

Last edited:
Reactions: robtbo

salamone45

Jul 26, 2018
For the guys who want a challenge without cheating in this game, don't you realize that this game was created for the desire called lust? these games are created to be masturbated to, then be forgotten. and this game is free, why would the creator waste his time and make it challenging?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
For the guys who want a challenge without cheating in this game, don't you realize that this game was created for the desire called lust? these games are created to be masturbated to, then be forgotten. and this game is free, why would the creator waste his time and make it challenging?
I don't understand what you're saying... are you saying that it's not challenging even if you don't cheat, or that you think he expects you to cheat so that it's not challenging? Well, both are wrong.

Having now almost finished the game, I've found it's actually fairly balanced without cheats, as long as your level is roughly in the 50-60 range (and you only equip the hero's armor against Shisen Another, Leticia Another, and the final 3 "boss battles"). There were only a couple fights that were too easy (3 of the maids) and a couple that were harder than they needed to be (Shisen, especially if it's the first girl you challenge). And the only ones I needed a hint for were Astride (the handcuffs solution was a blind spot for me) and Shisen.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
And the only ones I needed a hint for were Astride (the handcuffs solution was a blind spot for me) and Shisen.
how do we escape from the hancuffs?

when it happens, all I can do is wait for it to disappear by itself.

gamer3245

Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to fight the monster lord? I went into the back room behind the throne room, but then what?

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to fight the monster lord? I went into the back room behind the throne room, but then what?
There is a key piece in the room on the right when entering the monster lord castle. use this piece in the back room behind the throne room and you will summon the monster lord.

Reactions: kaiser16374849

icryofrost

Jan 20, 2018
link for ver 0.3.0c - (adds gameover event)

GBH-CP2 0.3.0c (update file for 0.3.0)
・魔王のゲームオーバーイベントに「首4の字&電気アンマ」を追加 -Added "Figure 4 Leg Lock & Denki-Anma" to Monster Lord's game over event
It's missing some files in the data folder, Map052 - Map056 is missing

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It's missing some files in the data folder, Map052 - Map056 is missing
It's missing a lot more than that. It's an update to v0.3.0.
First download the base v0.3.0 from:
here https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-2-9-boko877.7312/post-3366728
or here https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-2-9-boko877.7312/post-3370203
Then paste the files from v0.3.0c, found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-2-9-boko877.7312/post-3486571
into that folder, with those files overwriting the files in the base v0.3.0

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I don't understand what you're saying... are you saying that it's not challenging even if you don't cheat, or that you think he expects you to cheat so that it's not challenging? Well, both are wrong.

Having now almost finished the game, I've found it's actually fairly balanced without cheats, as long as your level is roughly in the 50-60 range (and you only equip the hero's armor against Shisen Another, Leticia Another, and the final 3 "boss battles"). There were only a couple fights that were too easy (3 of the maids) and a couple that were harder than they needed to be (Shisen, especially if it's the first girl you challenge). And the only ones I needed a hint for were Astride (the handcuffs solution was a blind spot for me) and Shisen.
now that you finished chapter two go play chapter one

Reactions: kaiser16374849

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
lazydude Already done, thanks for the heads up.

I actually played CP1 back when it first came out, too. I had mixed impressions back then, so I didn't play the whole chapter... CP2 eventually addressed a lot of my concerns. I'm hyped for CP3 or whatever's next for GBH, though who knows when Boko will return to it.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes