4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Are there hidden stuff in this game?
I tried all the regular girls who fight including the cat... :)
Some hidden way to access some specific fights or submission moment?
Thanks

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
some of the maids in the mansion feel harder than actual bosses. There are two maids I have not beat yet.

as for the most diffucult boss. Personally, I find Auphemia to be the hardest one. The fights against her can be frustrating if it goes long.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
@ boko877 · 23h
"I shouldn't have to fight alone, because I'm the devil, right?"

… There were things like this as a plan for the game over event, but I gave up trying to make motion. Where I want to try again.

1588648432160.png 1588648453296.png

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
who is the hardest boss in your opinion ? (without cheating on the stats of the boss)
The black haired maid is tough. Some of her QTEs deal massive damage and the way they sometimes vanish makes it easy to misremember a key.

If you are not wearing the crystal ring, then the charm based enemies can make quick of your character as well.

Other than that, the other characters seem to have tells or patterns. It's just a matter of figuring them out. Mess up a few times and a fight can quickly become unwinnable though.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
The story for this update is honestly better than the "content" - I mean what even is that GO scene, tickling, really? Since he posted his Twitter about it I'm guessing the way the fight turned out wasn't his first choice and he had to go with all the recycling because of technical issues. Wish there was a bit more "closure" to the story instead of just going to the same infinite loop, and I think he should go back to the earlier areas and add more GO scenes - maybe with the maids or dancers.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
@ boko877 · 23h
"I shouldn't have to fight alone, because I'm the devil, right?"

… There were things like this as a plan for the game over event, but I gave up trying to make motion. Where I want to try again.

View attachment 645407 View attachment 645414
Didn't understand. Is he going to add these scenes you think ?

DISAPPOINTING!

So all there is is 1 new fight. Using 99% old animations. The only new thing is the attack sequence C and thats not even sexy.
The rest is re-used content put together.

Also, refering to the new girl as "monster lord" is kinda gay.
As for the girl itsself, he only always uses 1 and the same base model with the same tits and everything.
Which would be ok if they'd have tons of new unique skills and animations, but all we get is the same old stuff over and over and over again.

And that is all he did in the last 7 Months.
While cashing in on his Patreons.
IMO I didn't find it terrible to use old skills again. It actually makes sense here, since the monster lord said she read Alf's memory of his previous battles with Auphemia, Selunelia, etc. to get the most efficient body and skills to beat him. I found that quite smart, since she used all the skills of Alf's previous opponent but not only that : she improved those skills with something new to each skill to make it even hotter, that was quite surprising and fun actually. Also the fact that the Monster lord is actually not a life being but kind of a magical artifical intelligence with a body makes her quite hot and not gay at all.

I really enjoyed this new update. Maybe not the best (Auphemia and Selunelia were better) but the focus on the story on this update was quite nice and immersive. All the questions you've asked got an answer. Then in the fighting himself and in the writing, you really got this feeling that you are fighting the final boss.
4 stars out of 5 for this update, 5 if Boko877 adds the content with Shisen and the Monsterlord grappling Alf :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: kaiser16374849

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Based on what I read into the google translation of what is probably proper Japanese, it seems he wanted to implement it before, and is now trying to again, and making a serious enough effort to mention it on twitter, so I'd guess it's pretty likely.

He did say, talking about the boss release back on April 10th, in a series of tweets:
Sorry for not showing you the progress. I'm really pushing the schedule, so I'm focusing on production. The rest of the work involved adjusting the battle balance, debugging, and adding English translations.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a game over event, but for the first time only one is created. May be added in an update at a later date.

It's very likely that this is the game over event that was omitted due to him not getting the motions completed to his standards.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
"Maou" isn't a gendered term in Japanese but there's no way of getting around that when translating to English, so you'll have to live with "Monster Lord"

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Based on what I read into the google translation of what is probably proper Japanese, it seems he wanted to implement it before, and is now trying to again, and making a serious enough effort to mention it on twitter, so I'd guess it's pretty likely.

He did say, talking about the boss release back on April 10th, in a series of tweets:
Sorry for not showing you the progress. I'm really pushing the schedule, so I'm focusing on production. The rest of the work involved adjusting the battle balance, debugging, and adding English translations.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a game over event, but for the first time only one is created. May be added in an update at a later date.

It's very likely that this is the game over event that was omitted due to him not getting the motions completed to his standards.
You are a bit off. He's not trying. He tried before but has given up on it for now.

IMO I didn't find it terrible to use old skills again. It actually makes sense here, since the monster lord said she read Alf's memory of his previous battles with Auphemia, Selunelia, etc. to get the most efficient body and skills to beat him. I found that quite smart, since she used all the skills of Alf's previous opponent but not only that : she improved those skills with something new to each skill to make it even hotter, that was quite surprising and fun actually. Also the fact that the Monster lord is actually not a life being but kind of a magical artifical intelligence with a body makes her quite hot and not gay at all.

I really enjoyed this new update. Maybe not the best (Auphemia and Selunelia were better) but the focus on the story on this update was quite nice and immersive. All the questions you've asked got an answer. Then in the fighting himself and in the writing, you really got this feeling that you are fighting the final boss.
4 stars out of 5 for this update, 5 if Boko877 adds the content with Shisen and the Monsterlord grappling Alf :KEK:
He said he tried to create that scene as an alternate game over event, as most characters had two game over scenarios. However, he got stuck and stopped working on it. He plans to give it another shot eventually, but his present plans are to rest and make small adjustments to tune-up his motions. After that, the current plan is to return to his other game, UFG2 although he may return to GBH based on his feelings. When he does, it is undecided whether he will continue working on the Monster Lord or substories, such as the academy character.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
You are a bit off. He's not trying. He tried before but has given up on it for now.
I Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Neck 4 & electric massage machine
View attachment 7kYjDC9_1b5vxq2E.mp4

In response to questions about this post (regarding boobs) he says:

I think the animation is almost complete. But I haven't created the event yet. Creating skills using boobs is still under consideration.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Neck 4 & electric massage machine
View attachment 650173

In response to questions about this post (regarding boobs) he says:

I think the animation is almost complete. But I haven't created the event yet. Creating skills using boobs is still under consideration.
Ah. The post I translated was from a week or so before. I missed that fact. But the translation is still accurate.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

tendencies to keep

Aug 24, 2019
Did this happen in version 030 or after updating it to 030a?
I assume Monster Lord's castle, as maps 52-57 do not exist in version 029.
The version 030a update does not contain a map055 file, as your meant to combine the old and new folders, overwriting some of the older files with the newer ones.
Did you replace the www\data folder instead of combining them?
If that's what you did, either add the 030 data folders back in without overwriting the 030a files, or overwrite first with the 030 files, then overwrite those with the 030a files and you should be back in business.
And how do i get to batlle against the two of them in the one im playing i can fight the demon lord and shisen and customize there settings but i cant seem to find a way to fight both of them

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
And how do i get to batlle against the two of them in the one im playing i can fight the demon lord and shisen and customize there settings but i cant seem to find a way to fight both of them
1. It's not in yet.
2. I don't think it's being put in as a fight. I believe it's only part of a gameover scene.

Reactions: kaiser16374849

tendencies to keep

Aug 24, 2019
1. It's not in yet.
2. I don't think it's being put in as a fight. I believe it's only part of a gameover scene.
may 11th dosent in his tweeter he released an updated file didnt he?, he says added figure four head lock etc and i already downloaded it and replaced it wwith the previous

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
may 11th dosent in his tweeter he released an updated file didnt he?, he says added figure four head lock etc and i already downloaded it and replaced it wwith the previous
Ohh. I don't check his twitter often, usually just his ci-en. But yeah, the new addition is only a post loss gameover scene.

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Are all of the Monster Lord's attacks from previous bosses? I don't recognize the Tit Press where you're pinned against the wall and smothered.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
link for ver 0.3.0c - (adds gameover event)

GBH-CP2 0.3.0c (update file for 0.3.0)
・魔王のゲームオーバーイベントに「首4の字&電気アンマ」を追加 -Added "Figure 4 Leg Lock & Denki-Anma" to Monster Lord's game over event

tendencies to keep

Aug 24, 2019
link for ver 0.3.0c - (adds gameover event)

GBH-CP2 0.3.0c (update file for 0.3.0)
・魔王のゲームオーバーイベントに「首4の字&電気アンマ」を追加 -Added "Figure 4 Leg Lock & Denki-Anma" to Monster Lord's game over event
how do i get the figure 4 event?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes