4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Other than Eruferu, Shisen, Selunelia, Auphemia and the Monster Lord all have bad endings if you lose to them.

For my money I think Auphemia's the hottest.
Yeah thanks, i experienced all of them and they were quite hot.

I'm just sad there is no bad ending for more of the girls but it's okay i guess. :)

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Yeah thanks, i experienced all of them and they were quite hot.

I'm just sad there is no bad ending for more of the girls but it's okay i guess. :)
Totally agree. There's at least a little something thart's unique and different about all the opponents, which is even more pronounced if you played the previous versions of the games. A path to unlocking the "bad" endings for each would be a pretty simple task for the Dev and would increase the replay factor.
What would a smoking hot babe do when she can dominate a great hero she once respected or idolized into utterly submitting to her? I'm curious about what Boko could come up with. The motivations of the more main characters who have "bad" endings aren't plot twists... but what about a soldier trainee, a maid or a librarian?
Would they lovingly cherish me like a pet, treat me like arm candy... or a circus animal? Would they try to profit off my reputation while hiding how truly inferior I am? Would they be in denial about how strong they are in comparison? So many unexplored possibilities.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I'm just sad there is no bad ending for more of the girls but it's okay i guess
Totally agree.
I'm not surprised that they didn't do a scene for every individual maid or the glasses girl that works for Auph, but I'm pretty disappointed the two dancers didn't get a special bad end since they're like completely disconnected from the rest.

Also, Chapter 1 (different file from Chapter 2 which is the game most people are talking) also has a Bad End for Selunelia and Auphemia. For Auphemia you have to lose to her paizuri to get her bad ending, which is cool because it suggests special bad endings for losing to specific but he never used it ever again

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, it could have been amazing.

The blonde knight girl who keeps the entrance of Eiruferu's throne ( i forgot her name sorry :cautious:) could have a nice submission route.

Since she follows the ideals of her queen, if we loose too much to her she could lock the hero up and forcing him into her slave.

Unfortunately that's not gonna happen. :cry:

Reactions: Karakin

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
with the GBH another story, does anyone know what the top 3 options do? they don't translate so I was wondering what they are for.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Full Save plss ??
To be fair you most likely didn't know but this game gives you the option to skip the entire story and just fight whoever you want. Incase you didn't do this when you first started the game, you can talk to the cat at the inn and that will give you the option to set which section of the story you want to go to. There also is an item for changing your level in your inventory fyi. As for the english translation, it should already be translated so I don't know why you asked. Incase it isn't set to english go into the options menu (should be the third from the bottom when you press esc. or the bottom option if you are at the title screen) once you are in the option menu just change the bottom option and it should set your game to english. Boko is one of those great japanese developers that knows a bit about english, or at least knows someone who does because his games come with an english option everytime.

exoendo

Jul 5, 2017
What do the stars mean when you hero gets the handjob? Is there any point to not cumming?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes