4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just started playing Girl Beats Hero - Another Story but I do not understand how the guages work. Can someone explain how the controls work?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
When the bar on the left that goes up and down is between the two red "brackets" (doing this after losing once does nothing except accelerate the lust bar on the right).
Thank you! I thought that was how it worked but I didn't start aiming to stop in the middle until after I lost to her once.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just defeated the devil queen but I have no idea what her pattern is. I think she uses her attacks in specific pairs but that is it.

Also, any post-game things I can do?

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
That is what I was thinking. UFG looks like a lot of fun but I still want to see more Girl Beats Hero content. It is such a great game that deserves a lot more attention.
With some time, there will be an update.
Some times we don't have any update of UFG for a LONG time because he completely focus on GBH. Then he comes back to UFG just for a very small update, then disapear again to work full time on GBH.

So, no worries. ;)
I like both games, I still have a preference for actual fighting in UFG because there is no magic or weapons etc.
The girl just use her sexy body as a weapon <3 <3 <3
But GBH make it like an adventure and the speech is really humiliating to the hero! <3

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
It seems that a new update will come soon, boko said on twitter that it will be for GBH and published a pic of Senri. Since I saw a lot of material for Senri in his twitter I think the update will be on her and I'm so excited because I love that character, in the spoiler I will put some info about Senri that you can find in boko's website.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Oh, Boko just made that Senri scene casually while he took a mini-break from UFG2 development for New Year's. He's still focusing on UFG2. So we'll have to wait a bit longer before we see Senri in-game.

FYI, he officially put GBH game development on hold in May of last year, and said he planned to return to it once he finishes UFG2. The reason it maybe doesn't seem like this to us, is that he's taken several short breaks from active UFG2 development for various reasons, such as to research RPG Maker MZ or research different animation techniques. Some of this research results in side experiments, like the GBH mini-game with Mena's sister that he put out in October (for example, he studied whether making the Hero's hair shorter there would make certain animations seem less unnatural).

So I expect we'll have to wait until later this year to see CP3 (or whatever the next GBH game is called) from Boko.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh, Boko just made that Senri scene casually while he took a mini-break from UFG2 development for New Year's. He's still focusing on UFG2. So we'll have to wait a bit longer before we see Senri in-game.

FYI, he officially put GBH game development on hold in May of last year, and said he planned to return to it once he finishes UFG2. The reason it maybe doesn't seem like this to us, is that he's taken several short breaks from active UFG2 development for various reasons, such as to research RPG Maker MZ or research different animation techniques. Some of this research results in side experiments, like the GBH mini-game with Mena's sister that he put out in October (for example, he studied whether making the Hero's hair shorter there would make certain animations seem less unnatural).

So I expect we'll have to wait until later this year to see CP3 (or whatever the next GBH game is called) from Boko.
It seems that a new update will come soon, boko said on twitter that it will be for GBH and published a pic of Senri. Since I saw a lot of material for Senri in his twitter I think the update will be on her and I'm so excited because I love that character, in the spoiler I will put some info about Senri that you can find in boko's website.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She seems like she could be a fun character. I am curious how her role will fit into the plot of GBH.

It is sad to hear about the wait, however Boko does great work so I am okay with waiting if it means a higher quality update.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes