4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kkkkk555

Feb 3, 2021
You mean this one right?

Don't think there's English subtitles for the beach one though, unless a fan's done it cause Boko doesn't have an official one.
But I'm also talking about sherri ball busting at the beach with English subtitles does anyone have

Feb 4, 2021

[test piece] Shayna got Mystic Eye.

Does anyone have this document? If I could upload it, I would appreciate it very much, please

NBLACZ

Nov 1, 2020
can someone tell me how many months or years i need to wait for full release for ufg or gbh cp3?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
can someone tell me how many months or years i need to wait for full release for ufg or gbh cp3?
There are 4 full UFG games already. I think you're asking about UFG2. He'll probably add a lot of fighters, one at a time, so it'll likely be awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
how to change cloting for hero like this ?
That's a video of an animation. It's not part of the game.
It's possible that he may eventuslly add the ability to change outfits, but I can't recall ever seeing him write anything about it.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry to ask, but gan you guys tell me if these moments in video are taken from this GBH game or if it's just an animated video.

Particularly the Red head girl.
And the kind of attacks the silver hair girl uses.
Thanks if any of you can help me understand.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry to ask, but gan you guys tell me if these moments in video are taken from this GBH game or if it's just an animated video.

They are all from the video game, most of them are the actual moves that the girls have and some are the game over screen animations (Or post game over)

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

The red headed girl is the boss of GBH. I think most of those animations are from the game.

Reactions: neddyf

uskan

Jul 22, 2019
Can't get this game to run. It's just a black screen. I downloaded it from MEGA, extracted it, and when i click on Game.exe it opens to complete blackness

Re-extracted the folder and it works now. I guess there was an error in the previous extraction or something like that

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes