4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys !
Warning, spoiler !!

What to do after we win against the monster lord ? The story is finished ? There is no more progression with other girls ?

This game is truly truly amazing, it can't stop like this :'(

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
ss6 There's no more progression, if you've fought every girl and beaten her at least once. The game you're playing (CP2) is in a finished state.

Boko decided to create GBH in "chapters" (CP1, CP2) and what we call GBH usually refers to CP2. If you want the story of how Alf met Selunelia and Auphemia, you can check out the CP1 download on his (it's called "Girl Beats Hero CP1 ver 0.7.3") but the gameplay and story both aren't as good as CP2 (also, the English translation may be poor; I can't remember if it was re-TL'ed by the current TL yet).
Or you can wait for Boko to start to make CP3, which will happen later this year. He has a lot of ideas, some of which he's teased on (Leticia being promoted, Shayna getting a Mystic Eye, new characters like Senri and Mena's sister Philine, etc).

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
ss6 There's no more progression, if you've fought every girl and beaten her at least once. The game you're playing (CP2) is in a finished state.

Boko decided to create GBH in "chapters" (CP1, CP2) and what we call GBH usually refers to CP2. If you want the story of how Alf met Selunelia and Auphemia, you can check out the CP1 download on his (it's called "Girl Beats Hero CP1 ver 0.7.3") but the gameplay and story both aren't as good as CP2 (also, the English translation may be poor; I can't remember if it was re-TL'ed by the current TL yet).
Or you can wait for Boko to start to make CP3, which will happen later this year. He has a lot of ideas, some of which he's teased on (Leticia being promoted, Shayna getting a Mystic Eye, new characters like Senri and Mena's sister Philine, etc).
thank you very much !! :) I will try the CP1 !

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know where to find this scene in the game, I can't find it for the life of me.
Faced her countless times trying different things and just can't get it to trigger.
Any ideas?
Either that's a scene after losing to her and giving up or it's not included in the game I believe. Don't remember seeing that scene exactly but it's been a while since I've fought her.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Does anyone know where to find this scene in the game, I can't find it for the life of me.
Faced her countless times trying different things and just can't get it to trigger.
Any ideas?
Just surrender to her puff puff move. Full surrender. This is part of her finishing animation when you do it

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Any ideas?
Chose plead(finish) while fighting her and select the normal orm of the move

Watch7Out

Nov 14, 2018
Just surrender to her puff puff move. Full surrender. This is part of her finishing animation when you do it
You mean when you use the "Plead" option when fighting her? I've tried that one and it doesn't seem to play there either.
I also tried the "Submit" option when outside of fighting her and after she's defeated you with no luck there either.
Is there another surrender option I've been missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ForgedLemon

May 23, 2019
How did people deal with the Sharifa & Natifa fight? Trying this at level 55 and it seems impossible.

The hint in the file doesn't help at all - no matter how little their HP differs or how I'm damaging them, they always use 'Secret Absorption' or a charm move every turn, and any damage I attempt to do afterwards is immediately drained back.

• Thinking Face

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
How did people deal with the Sharifa & Natifa fight? Trying this at level 55 and it seems impossible.

The hint in the file doesn't help at all - no matter how little their HP differs or how I'm damaging them, they always use 'Secret Absorption' or a charm move every turn, and any damage I attempt to do afterwards is immediately drained back.
It's the only fight that i cheated to win by reducing max hp.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I would just grind against Elfina (The queen), Shizen, and castle guard by the stairs until I could out level them.

On another note, does anyone know where to find the music from the game online?

So far the only OST I have found was the Castle theme:

Reactions: ForgedLemon
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes