4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
How did you reduced Max HP ? Where to go and what to do, to do it exactly ?
If i remember correctly, you can click on an orb or a flame in the same room. One for each girl.
I think you can do it only after the first fight against a girl. So you must loose, then you can change there stats.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
How did people deal with the Sharifa & Natifa fight? Trying this at level 55 and it seems impossible.

The hint in the file doesn't help at all - no matter how little their HP differs or how I'm damaging them, they always use 'Secret Absorption' or a charm move every turn, and any damage I attempt to do afterwards is immediately drained back.
well you can always increase your level in items or fight them after retrieving monster lord gear

Reactions: ForgedLemon

Jul 27, 2020
what is GBH another story ?
Its like a separate short game that has some QTE of one girl from the GBH universe. There are also other stories but mostly in form of webpage dialogue with images but I'm guessing they are talking about the game

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Its like a separate short game that has some QTE of one girl from the GBH universe. There are also other stories but mostly in form of webpage dialogue with images but I'm guessing they are talking about the game
Where can we found this game please ? It's the sequel of the chapter 2 or it's really an other thing ?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Where can we found this game please ? It's the sequel of the chapter 2 or it's really an other thing ?
I guess someone should petition for a separate thread for CP3 since the test has been out there a while now. It'd make sense if there was a thread for CP1 also but hell... the world hasn't made sense since I was 5 yuears old and believed in Santa Claus.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
guys I have a question, I noticed that the last version of GBH CP1 on Boko's site doesn't have an english translation, so I was wondering, is the 0.3 the latest english version we have? I saw he went up to the 7.3 on the site

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
guys I have a question, I noticed that the last version of GBH CP1 on Boko's site doesn't have an english translation, so I was wondering, is the 0.3 the latest english version we have? I saw he went up to the 7.3 on the site
CP1 goes up to v0.7.3
CP2 goes up to v0.3.0
They are both in English.
The third of the three options is "options".
The last option in the list is the language.

Last edited:

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
CP1 goes up to v0.7.3
CP2 goes up to v0.3.0
They are both in English.
The third of the three options is "options".
The last option in the list is the language.
Oh, I see, that's great man, thank you! Although I noticed that the 0.3.0 version of CP1 that's downloadable from here looks more complete...? At least from what I've experienced so far, in the starting zones etc, dunno.

ok maybe I'm dumb and it's just cp2, but then it might be that they're really similar, perhaps? what are the main differences?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020
Oh, I see, that's great man, thank you! Although I noticed that the 0.3.0 version of CP1 that's downloadable from here looks more complete...? At least from what I've experienced so far, in the starting zones etc, dunno.

ok maybe I'm dumb and it's just cp2, but then it might be that they're really similar, perhaps? what are the main differences?
are Cp1 and 2 different games I thought 3.0A contained the whole story?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Any update for when the Priestess girl will be released?

Also, what is the strategy for fighting the latest girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Any update for when the Priestess girl will be released?

Also, what is the strategy for fighting the latest girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep Spamming Heavy Attack it worked for me
And can you suggest any other good femdom game (except domina, katalist, succubus convention etc)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Keep Spamming Heavy Attack it worked for me
And can you suggest any other good femdom game (except domina, katalist, succubus convention etc)
Maybe try the games from Taco7, Second Class and Slave High (Second Class), it's set in the same universe but a different MC and school.

The femdom in those games is based by your choices, (there is no combat) with roughly minimal supernatural stuff, (all the women in the Second Class universe have Magic) men however don't have magic, so they are treated as second class citizens and enslaved by women.

Reactions: AZAZAEV

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Maybe try the games from Taco7, Second Class and Slave High (Second Class), it's set in the same universe but a different MC and school.

The femdom in those games is based by your choices, (there is no combat) with roughly minimal supernatural stuff, (all the women in the Second Class universe have Magic) men however don't have magic, so they are treated as second class citizens and enslaved by women.
do you know any rpgm , not really into Ren'py

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

are Cp1 and 2 different games I thought 3.0A contained the whole story?
They are separate games. Similar but separate. The one this page references is Chapter 2(v0.3.0), and is much more complete. Chapter 1 was first :rolleyes:, and the game is not as refined. I think only a few battle moves are animated.

While the first 5 picture in this thread are not form this game, but drawings by the same guy, the others I think are from Ch2, but in some cases it may be impossible to distinguish from a still image, whether it came from ch1 or ch2.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes