4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
I don't but I gave it a watch and it looked incredible. Was it just me or did the graphics look even better?

On another note; Thanks to Auphemia I listened to Wingless Seraph's other works and virtually ALL of GBH's music was made by them. * Happy hero noises*
It is most likely a personal video Boko made which is why the quality is much higher than the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Isn't the game finished? You defeat the demon king at the end.
I guess the story is finished but according to his twitter posts during these past months it seems like he does plan for additional stories different from the main one, with new characters and stuff
There's a GBH CP3 (Chapter 3) in development. If you search this thread you'll find a link to a fight he's made with a new opponent.
Unfortunately (IMHO) what he's done with GBH is more akin to UFG Type A, B and UFG 2... which I'm not a huge fan of. When I'm playing a game, I don't mind the RPGM grind or puzzle solving aspects, but Boko877 isn't great at presenting a balance between guiding players to the path of victory and straight-up telling players how to beat his games. He's great at balancing fights based on what tactics you need to take to win, but bad at giving you decent hints at what those tactics are. The UFG series that I've played focuses on learning a strategy through getting your ass kicked mercilessly and repeatedly... sometimes hopelessly, until you figure out "the secret" to win. GBH is a little more forgiving. But then he gives you a hint file that basically tells you "I made this way too exhaustingly difficult for an average player to figure out, so here's what you need to do!" Or, in GBH, he gives you a tool that lets you max out on your stats as part of the game.

I mean, I wouldn't mind at all failing in a quantity not exceeding single digits (I am a fan of getting my ass kicked by powerful sexy ladies) as long as I'm getting a tiny little bit of "the secret" each time I get punked, because I don't like games the are way too hard to win. With Boko, it's either a task too frustrating for your average gamer or too easy to be considered an actual game. I love big powerful boobs enough to be a fan despite this, but I wish he'd take the simple steps towards making his games a little more gamer-friendly.

But no, the story's not finished... just the chapter.

I'm hoping for a chapter involving routine "Magicquakes" which buff the opponents in balance with the player's projected stats so that you can may or may not get your ass kicked in any fight regardless of how much grinding you do to level up. It bummed me out that I could exploit repeatedly beating Eriferu for tons of EXP and nullify the challenge of defeating the rest of the enemies.

Reactions: ss6

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Here is a list of most of the Girl Beats Hero OST. Enjoy :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some of these themes are used for multiple girls and I am aware that this list is not all inclusive. For one, I know the inn theme needs to be added.
Thank you. The only part you got wrong was Selunelia's theme, as you sent the same link of Auphemia's theme to Selunelia.

Oct 11, 2018
I know it's probably not a popular opinion, but I vastly prefer this game over UFG. Does anyone know if he's going to continue working on this in tandem with UFG2 or if he is going to wait until he's finished before coming back to this?

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
bad news, someone ratted Boko about piracy, I'm afraid we won't see UFG2 on our website anymore((
I think he mainly concerned for the sales of UFG in those sites that he did not give permission.Yes he said distribution as well but this doesn't mean someone couldnt share his game in here isn't it?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Guys you dont understood, boko wrote that people paying money not to boko but to some sites to buy the game. Here we are piratting and this site not like another "dlsite" or a shop, or where people buying something.

Reactions: Estella69

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It's about someone scamming people, collecting money for it.
I'm sure he knows his new stuff is on this and other sites. I'm sure he doesn't like it.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Yeah. he'd have to be pretty naive to think there's no "sharer the wealth" pirate sites. I think he's more concerned with not being seen as affiliated with douchebag sites selling pirated versions of his games.
Yes, going to places to get free games is douchey... but trying to rip people off by selling that stuff is next-level douchey.

Reactions: 21423007

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
bad news, someone ratted Boko about piracy, I'm afraid we won't see UFG2 on our website anymore((
I just took a look at the tweets and it seems he's only referring to people selling UFG for profit in those tweets.

UnfortunateNarcoleptic He should return to GBH later this year, unless he changes his plans. (What I said in January is still true.) He'll probably tell us more about his schedule for the next month or so after he updates UFG2, which will happen very soon.
I sure hope so, I love GBH and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

Also, has anyone figured out the attack patterns for the latest boss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes