4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
I got a question... is it possible to change Lusy's stats like how other girls such as Millis and Fytte are able to get custom stats? I was told that Lusy has that mechanic as well, but it doesn't seem like it to me, I see no portal that changes her stats and I have the latest version of the game as well... I just wanted to see how much she (and possibly other girls) could do as much damage as possible for fun.

Oct 11, 2018
I got a question... is it possible to change Lusy's stats like how other girls such as Millis and Fytte are able to get custom stats? I was told that Lusy has that mechanic as well, but it doesn't seem like it to me, I see no portal that changes her stats and I have the latest version of the game as well... I just wanted to see how much she (and possibly other girls) could do as much damage as possible for fun.
Yes. The portal-orb thing is in the bottom right corner of her room as you can see in this screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Matthew575

Matthew575

Apr 21, 2019
Yes. The portal-orb thing is in the bottom right corner of her room as you can see in this screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok sorry for the late reply but thanks. After checking the post, I realized there was an update from the first page and I needed to download it and got what I needed.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I'm not sure I followed this game progress enough lately.
I have a version named : gbh-cp2-030(c-update)
I played it several weeks ago...
What is the last version?
Thanks

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I'm not sure I followed this game progress enough lately.
I have a version named : gbh-cp2-030(c-update)
I played it several weeks ago...
What is the last version?
Thanks
thats the latest hes been mostly working on ufg2

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks.
This way, I'm sure I can continue enjoying this version for the moment.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Not as far as I know, but I believe Boko said gbh will update next.
Yep, GBH next.

Boko has free time now, since he's waiting on the seiyuu before he can finish the commercial release of UFG 2. So he's going to release a finalized free version of GBH CP2, which will have both a better translation (all the parts that were mistranslated in previous versions will be fixed) and a new very short battle with that one castle maid who kicks Alf down a level (I see that lazydude just linked the video he tweeted). He expects that to come out this month (September).

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry to ask, but I alway like I miss some posts when not checking for few weeks.

Is " 0.3.0c" the last build right now ?
Thanks

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes