4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
zhou850986993 You probably mean 0.3.0f, a test version that apparently ended up leaked and sold on a Chinese site a few days ago (like what happened a while back). It's sad this happened when Boko planned to release it for free (and more polished) just a few days later anyway... Actually, Boko just said that the official release is planned for tomorrow. Tweets for reference: .
That was some of the most pointless piracy ever. I am looking forward to tomorrow like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning.

Its free for download guys!
Already?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
When I fought the first time against Sharifa (left girl in the new single fight) I got the message "She has something planned after the match".
Won the match, and every time I fought her afterwards I never got the message again. Anyone knows what happens if you see that message and lose?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
When I fought the first time against Sharifa (left girl in the new single fight) I got the message "She has something planned after the match".
Won the match, and every time I fought her afterwards I never got the message again. Anyone knows what happens if you see that message and lose?
Happened to me after she boosted alongside the here and used her Infinite Chain skill. Lost the battle, but nothing happened.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I almost finished the game again... The redhead maid's new interaction is a great surprise. Even if her fighting style is not my fav.
Also, I really like the "martial arts" style of the witch...
Boko877 is truely awesome... And until now, I never found a game better about what I'm looking for...

I feel a bit disapointed the game will not have new update, but, he can make a new one in the future.

What I wish, is the graphic style / renderer t obe upgraded in his future games. Not as much as Under the Witch, but something less MMD looking. (in term of quality of models)
I have nothing against the anime style... This is something I like.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
It kinda sucks that this is the last update for it. UFG is cool and all but it misses some stuff that GBH has. Hoping that we see a continuation of GBH story.
Actually, I kind of prefer UFG series, because I prefer when the girl use only her body to destroy her opponent, no weapon or magic.
BUT GBH is a gem! what I particularly like is the fact that the characters regularly taunt and tease the hero during fight.
The fact some story elements are great surprises (like weak girl humiliate the hero with girly moves...), it happen at least 2 or 3 times in GBH...
And the fact GBH have speech that aim to plaid with the girl "doing the job" and tell the hero how kinky/weird he is...

UFG don't have such stuff, at least not enough yet. I really hope UFG2 will be updated again and again with awesome content... More girls, more moves, more scenes and hidden stuff etc.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
from what i got this game is finished now. on the website from boko there are a few girls that i've never encountered, namely ritica, senri and philine. did they never make it into the game or am i just too stupid to find them?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
from what i got this game is finished now. on the website from boko there are a few girls that i've never encountered, namely ritica, senri and philine. did they never make it into the game or am i just too stupid to find them?
Yeah they're not implemented. He's made some vids on his twitter showing them but nothing else. CP3 maybe?

Reactions: Nait Sieve

EpicSans

Oct 11, 2018
Can anyone drop a link to download the new version? I cant download from original link on ci-en. Pls?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Boko really is the GOAT of fighting-femdom. Too bad for foot lovers he doesn't focus on feet that much. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes