4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MacTastic9

Apr 1, 2018
How initialize battle with Sharifa and Natifa seperately? Or i misunderstood something?
Go to the room where you found them, then move further up. There should be another room with two more girls standing in it. Those are for individual battles. I assume you have to fight/skip fight/story skip them as a team first.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
No news about this game ?
This part is complete according to boko. He's working on UFG now but he has mentioned that he plans to start part 3 for this series after he's done. Or maybe he just mentioned the part 3, I don't really remember exactly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've seen him say in Twitter replys that while he wants to make videos for GBH he doesn't wish to make another game for it, at least for a while.
Such a shame. I'm sure the videos will look nice but I really want to see more game content for GBH. Perhaps even a sequel or a Bokoverse crossover maybe...

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I only hope his next possible project will not be something of a too different type.
We all love Boko for his particular type of action, characters, sittuations...

Reactions: 21423007

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Vile_lurker02 : I believe that Boko's past comments (which I might remember slightly different from you) about making GBH videos were made while he was working on UFG2; his development style is only working on one game at a time, and he always allows himself the freedom to make videos on the side for fun. So I wouldn't read into this too deeply; he wasn't saying that the next game he worked on wouldn't be in the GBH universe.

14 hours ago he tweeted even more explicitly, "I do not plan to create a full-length game, at least not for a while. The main focus will be on creating short stories, screenshots, and short videos."

I'm personally not really surprised or disappointed by this, though. First, he didn't have time to make Selena's extra story (and he may make others too) before the DLsite release, so I expect another update to UFG2 within a month or so. If I remember right, he was also considering other types of extra stories too. Second, last I heard, he wasn't clear on the exact gameplay style he wanted for the next GBH game, so he might spend some time experimenting with game engines to see what works for him, before he can confidently say that he's working on the next GBH game.

As always, it all depends on Boko's mood/motivation, so if he's strongly motivated to work on a UFG-related game then that'll be prioritized over anything else, but I'm still optimistic this could just be his transition phase between working on UFG2 and working on the next GBH game, following the general pattern of alternating between them.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New, minor update from Boko with a new model for Alf.
Looks pretty good IMO. Maybe we should expect a short video in a few months or so?
View attachment 1593220
These graphics look more polished but Alf doesn't wear all black and neither does that ball-busting guard girl (I forgot her name).

They both wear blue and look darn good in it.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
These graphics look more polished but Alf doesn't wear all black and neither does that ball-busting guard girl (I forgot her name).

They both wear blue and look darn good in it.
Leticia was promoted to the queen's personal guard! Boko posted pictures of her in this outfit a while back. (y)

Alf's image change is more striking to me. He feel less like a D&D LARPer (which IMO suited his serious-minded yet somewhat sloppy personality, as he wandered around and asked women to bully spar with him) and now exudes more of a... sexy vibe?

If Boko makes an extra story from this, I hope he puts it into RPG Maker like he did with the UFG2 extra stories. I'd love if it had at least the same level of narrative as his previous 2 GBH extra stories (the queen Eirfeel and the student Ritica) but with features like BGM, sound effects, and maybe even a few mini-games like he did for his Philine mini-game. Anyway, I'm just saying I see potential in the "digital version" of extra stories that he's demonstrated, and that I'd prefer it over the HTML version he did for Eirfeel and Ritica.

Sep 22, 2018
I'd love if it had at least the same level of narrative as his previous 2 GBH extra stories (the queen Eirfeel and the student Ritica) but with features like BGM, sound effects, and maybe even a few mini-games like he did for his Philine mini-game.

Sorry, but where do I find those Eirfeel, Ritica and Philine versions ?
On his personal website ? And if yes, what are the names of those ?
Thanks in advance :)

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Sorry, but where do I find those Eirfeel, Ritica and Philine versions ?
On his personal website ? And if yes, what are the names of those ?
Thanks in advance :)
He posted 2 short stories several months after the final update for CP2 in 2019 (before he did the recent free version that added the maid). Now that you mention it, I'm not sure the links are on his website.
Eirfeel short story he posted on 12/29/2019:
(This was before he standardized her official English name to "Eirfeel")
Ritica short story posted on 1/2/2020:
Philine is in a short minigame called GBH-CP3-Test or GBH Another Story that he posted in late 2020. Search the thread for "another story" and you'll probably be able to find a link to it somewhere, it's been discussed a good amount and reposted a few times. (y)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Never heard of this creator before and the animations are really cool actually, unfortunately not into the whole getting beaten up thing so... Anyone know of any other games with animations like these?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He posted 2 short stories several months after the final update for CP2 in 2019 (before he did the recent free version that added the maid). Now that you mention it, I'm not sure the links are on his website.
Philine is in a short minigame called GBH-CP3-Test or GBH Another Story that he posted in late 2020. Search the thread for "another story" and you'll probably be able to find a link to it somewhere, it's been discussed a good amount and reposted a few times. (y)
Thank you for telling us about the stories. I will have to read them as soon as I finish with the ToT fanfic I have been reading.

Never heard of this creator before and the animations are really cool actually, unfortunately not into the whole getting beaten up thing so... Anyone know of any other games with animations like these?
Not liking getting beaten up? I can't imagine such a concept.

As for games with similuar graphics where you get treated gently, I suggest giving Girl Beats Hero - Another Story a read. It's a findom spinoff of the mail GBH series.

Reactions: samuel1154
Apr 22, 2021
Where i can find the link?

Im little curious to read all another story

Reactions: Valkyria Crown

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
To me there is not actual need to be beaten up.
I just like to see strong and slightly mean girls in action...
I would enjoy as well playing as the girl and beating some opponents...

Not sure other games like that exists.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes