RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Here's a link to the DLsite page too: Time to check out Sherri's voice in the free trial.

And Boko says the full game will out in just a few days (maybe less, IMO). Awesome.

• Hey there
Reactions: neddyf and decker2

Jul 27, 2020
It seems that the animations are all available in the files again now in the trial version, there are some slight differences and additions in some sherry animations but I wonder if that would be all for the final release.

Reactions: neddyf

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Hm...I played demo with voice of Sherri... for me its a fail. If some time later i will play commercial vers of this game, i would like for she to be voiceless.... you can play UFG 1 and that voice were more plesant to hear... In my country people saying like "difference between grround and sky"... I have hope Selene sounds a way better...

Jul 27, 2020
Hm...I played demo with voice of Sherri... for me its a fail. If some time later i will play commercial vers of this game, i would like for she to be voiceless.... you can play UFG 1 and that voice were more plesant to hear... In my country people saying like "difference between grround and sky"... I have hope Selene sounds a way better...
You can turn off the voice volume and subtitles in the settings menu. Even though I like the voice, I agree that the one she had in UFG1 is way better and fits more her character in my opinion.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Here's a link to the DLsite page too: Time to check out Sherri's voice in the free trial.

And Boko says the full game will out in just a few days (maybe less, IMO). Awesome.
was just about to post the dlsite link too...

my post would have been like this:cautious::
hey you guys check this out:

but i guess i can still post the ci-en blog post so you guys can give boko a free like;)

Reactions: Sunshaded
Feb 6, 2019
If anyone is having trouble downloading the alpha version (The patreon version basically), just check this site: or check Kemono.party Boko877 .

Haaaaa

Jan 22, 2021
If anyone has the link of the new released game demo of ultimate fighting girl 0.2.3 please send it

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i have to admit that i'm confused. v0.23a is a couple months old and had both sherri and selene as opponents. the demo linked above seems to only feature sherri, right? is there just the new voice acting for her or am i missing something?

btw if the links here are broken: 0.23a can also be found on hemdom:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Please I'm visiting it but no use please send Me the download link
The trial link is the purple button, . The trial ends at Sherri's battle, and she's voiced now.

Keobr Hmm, Nagase Yuzuha actually exceed my personal expectations for an amateur seiyuu; her voice is similar to the old pro seiyuu clips that Boko ripped from a video game, yet has a slight ojou-sama quality that fits Sherri's background.

I almost wished Sierra had a voice too, but it's probably not a good idea for Boko to pick a seiyuu for her if that seiyuu might retire before he puts out a game where she has a bigger role later.

Reactions: neddyf
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes