RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
OK, I post some preview of some suggestion I gave to Boko877.
The idea is to give Sherri's frankensteiner 2 possible branchs to choose
-1st is the one already in the game.
-2nd would be a merciless facesitting KO with Sherri twisting her hips to knockout her opponent (like Selene's stinkface)

He told me he liked my artwork/sketch very much.

But he cannot promise this will be implemented shortly.
He liked the idea, and kept it for later.

I really hope he will have the chance to make it!
and he is damn right that is indeed very cute, gj

Reactions: neddyf

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
-2nd would be a merciless facesitting KO with Sherri twisting her hips to knockout her opponent (like Selene's stinkface)

That is a great suggestion for a finisher and your artwork is amazing!

I am glad to hear you got a response from him and I hope he adds your move to a future update.

nice very nice i perfere reverse facesitting but i like the angle
Same here but after seeing this, regular facesitting is looking pretty sexy as well.

Reactions: AHSDD

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Same here but after seeing this, regular facesitting is looking pretty sexy as well.
Actually, I like both... ^^

just like headscissors and reverse headscissors... <3

Talking of that, I would not mind Sherri to have some merciless reverse headscissors, some sexier pose than Selene's...
But I don't want to ask too much to Boko...

If I had the skills, I would make it myself, but I can only draw.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jul 27, 2020

Amazing drawing! The internet sure needs more Sherri fan art best girl

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually, I like both... ^^

just like headscissors and reverse headscissors... <3

Talking of that, I would not mind Sherri to have some merciless reverse headscissors, some sexier pose than Selene's...
But I don't want to ask too much to Boko...

If I had the skills, I would make it myself, but I can only draw.
Well both are good. When I think facesitting I usually think about butt in face but I can see how kitty in face can be sexy as well. I mean, if her excitement rises enough she can really humiliate her opponent under her.

As for artwork, h game artwork is always amazing and is something we need much more of. I hope you will draw more of it to share with the community :)

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018

Congrats man! After all, your picture is really well done. Maybe one day we will be able to see your art featured as endings or credits on the game.

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018

Holy sexy maid, that's some good art! It's actually similar to the 'Air Assault' finisher that's already in the game, but it never hurts to add more butts. The UFG cast needs more amazing art like this~

Speaking of butts, I wish Boko would add more hip attacks/butt attacks for Sherri. She did tend to use it in her old games and animations, and no way she's gonna pass up on something that's gonna make her opponent feel even more humiliated.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Holy sexy maid, that's some good art! It's actually similar to the 'Air Assault' finisher that's already in the game, but it never hurts to add more butts. The UFG cast needs more amazing art like this~

Speaking of butts, I wish Boko would add more hip attacks/butt attacks for Sherri. She did tend to use it in her old games and animations, and no way she's gonna pass up on something that's gonna make her opponent feel even more humiliated.
Yes, I'm pretty ok with that. More butts is always better! ^^
particularly humiliating moves...

Actually I always hated the idea that both Frankensteiner and Air Assault have the same follow up/submission (facesitting)
I always felt like Air Assault's follow up should be a kind of facesitting where Sherri have her legs forward, not on the sides.
Just my idea.

In a perfect world, my vision of these moves would be.
-Frankensteiner (random follow ups)
-->actual finisher (already in game) with the tapout scene then light butt crush scene
or
-->my suggestion in the artwork (Sherri twisting her body and hips to give the guy some merciless heavy smother) no tapout

-Air Assault (one follow up)
-->New facesitting animation. Sherri having her legs in front of her. And grinding her ass on opponent face.
(basically, stinkface on the ground)

Again, if I had the skills or time to animate 3D characters, I would make a similar game with other characters, and many possible moves......

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 22, 2020

Actually I always hated the idea that both Frankensteiner and Air Assault have the same follow up/submission (facesitting)
I always felt like Air Assault's follow up should be a kind of facesitting where Sherri have her legs forward, not on the sides.
Just my idea.

-->actual finisher (already in game) with the tapout scene then light butt crush scene
or
-->my suggestion in the artwork (Sherri twisting her body and hips to give the guy some merciless heavy smother) no tapout

-->New facesitting animation. Sherri having her legs in front of her. And grinding her ass on opponent face.

Again, if I had the skills or time to animate 3D characters, I would make a similar game with other characters, and many possible moves......
sound great

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Just my idea.

or

I 100 percent agree on more butts being better! In addition to more butt slams during the fights, I would also like to see more taunts using her butt as well. A couple could be:

*Having the girls kiss her hand and then slap it against her butt as to say "Kiss my butt big boy"

And

*Turning to her side, thrusting her butt out and slapping it a few times.

It would also be sexy to see a red imprint on MC's face everytime a girl slams his face under her butt.

Reactions: neddyf and Zepheral

plazar

Aug 21, 2021
My game doesn't seem to be working. The game closes a few seconds after opening it. Is there a way to fix this?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Its a bad new for me... it sounds like the work is almost finished and there will be not much new in game in the end... I hoped tha it will be more than two enemies and i hoped for additional moves from them...

Jul 27, 2020
Its a bad new for me... it sounds like the work is almost finished and there will be not much new in game in the end... I hoped tha it will be more than two enemies and i hoped for additional moves from them...
Same here, I don't know how game development works but I wonder if there is a chance that there may be new characters if the game is already out and costing money to get, its hard to believe though

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I'd love to see additional moves and/or sparring partners.
I think for now, or soon, he'll work on the GBH story. Perhaps CH3?
I could only guess about whether or not UFG2 will be expanded.
I hope so, It would be cool if he gets new ideas and updates it, new moves are always welcome, add in packs or updates for future characters later down the road, when he takes a break from GBH. Probably an easier one, that would add to it, would be if the holds could have different random angles, however I've never seed where the dev had written about any such idea.
It remains to be seen, don't expect anything for awhile, after this next release, long term maybe.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Well, at some point, when aiming to put out a finished product, it's natural for development of significant new content to be stopped/paused so that the game can undergo testing, bug fixes, polishing or refining minor features, in this case commissioning and incorporating finished voices, and so on. People might take that for granted because there are a lot of games on F95zone whose developers will never finish them, but I'd say it's the normal route for game development.

Reactions: YHL and neddyf

Jul 27, 2020
I'd love to see additional moves and/or sparring partners.
I think for now, or soon, he'll work on the GBH story. Perhaps CH3?
I could only guess about whether or not UFG2 will be expanded.
I hope so, It would be cool if he gets new ideas and updates it, new moves are always welcome, add in packs or updates for future characters later down the road, when he takes a break from GBH. Probably an easier one, that would add to it, would be if the holds could have different random angles, however I've never seed where the dev had written about any such idea.
It remains to be seen, don't expect anything for awhile, after this next release, long term maybe.
That makes sense, it would take a while in case any addition happen. I just personally hope that, in terms of UFG, UFG2 could get updated indefinitely since the gameplay is so good it would be a waste to create an entire new game to continue that series, unless he plans to make some radically different stuff like a game in 3D with Unity or something, for example.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
OK, OK...
So, no demo for now, game release in december.
Sure, I doubt there will be enough content since the last offical build of the game. I'm a bit worried here.

I think other characters might be in another UFG game.

Even it it's now what I want...
I regret when creators create a great battle system/mechanics/story/context, then decide to move from it.

Fingers crossed to have a good experience with the release.
And with hope there will be updates later.

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 272781

Overview:
This is an action game in which you're in a one-on-one fight against a maid. Certain prompts in-game dictate what you need to do to avoid damage as well as deal it out yourself. The opponent can use both physical attacks and "pleasure" attacks that can weaken or otherwise debuff you in some way. The goal of the game is to defeat the girl.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-02
Release Date: 2021-07-30
Developer: Boko877 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

HomeInvasion04 thanks for the link

View attachment 272782 View attachment 272783 View attachment 272784
Links not working anymore...i want to download it

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes