RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I know how : When she goes for the Breast Uppercut, you have to press the left button (guard button) until you reach the maximum power gauge, then press Z. You need to be very fast to do that because you really need the power gauge to be at his max to trigger it, so I think it's pretty much impossible in hard mode. I made it in easy so you can do the same.
It doesn't work. I really maxed out the guard gauge and pressed it. Still nothing. Could you provide like a video on how it actually works? Because I even tried like all levels of guarding, but still to no avail.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
It doesn't work. I really maxed out the guard gauge and pressed it. Still nothing. Could you provide like a video on how it actually works? Because I even tried like all levels of guarding, but still to no avail.
I just checked and actually it's not the Breast Uppercut but the Breast Slap that can be countered. Same with the hip attack. My bad there :p

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I just checked and actually it's not the Breast Uppercut but the Breast Slap that can be countered. Same with the hip attack. My bad there :p
Oh I know about those ones. It's the video I uploaded is still under question.

Now I don't know if I should ask the dev regarding this. Saving space is important if such animation is impossible to trigger. But I don't want to nit-pick. I want to find the way.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I still can't access the game. It downloads as a word document.
Your either getting the wrong file or you have a file extension association error.
Check that the file you're downloading is named "UFG2-alpha-023A.rar". You may not be able to see the .rar extension. If the first part is right, you should have the right file.
Do you have a program to unzip it?
If not, I'd suggest 7-zip. Winrar works too (as an evaluation copy or whatever).
If you have the right file, and you have a program to open it with, right click it, and select "open with" and select your archive program.

plazar

Aug 21, 2021
Your either getting the wrong file or you have a file extension association error.
Check that the file you're downloading is named "UFG2-alpha-023A.rar". You may not be able to see the .rar extension. If the first part is right, you should have the right file.
Do you have a program to unzip it?
If not, I'd suggest 7-zip. Winrar works too (as an evaluation copy or whatever).
If you have the right file, and you have a program to open it with, right click it, and select "open with" and select your archive program.
It still doesn't seem to work, no matter how many times i've tried, it downloads as a word document.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It still doesn't seem to work, no matter how many times i've tried, it downloads as a word document.
No, the file downloads as a .rar archive, because it is a .rar archive.
To figure out what problem you're having, go through the analysis and solutions I gave you above.

plazar

Aug 21, 2021
You need either , , or some other program that can unpack the files.
Do you have program to do this for you?
Yeah i have 7 zip. I'm just having problems unpacking the file.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah i have 7 zip. I'm just having problems unpacking the file.
Ok, so long as you have 7-zip, and you have the right file downloaed, "UFG2-alpha-023A.rar", then you should have all you need.

7-zip is available with an installer, or portable. If you installed it, you should be able to right clock the file, and have a 7-zip submenu, with actions such as "open archive" or "extract".

In either case selecting "open with" should allow you to open it with 7-zip. By leaving the box checked "always open with this program" it will open all .rar files with 7-zip.

Make sure you select 7zFM.exe as opposed to 7z.exe.

Other ways to open it in 7-zip would be to open 7-zip and browse to the file, or drag the file onto 7zFM and it should open inside it.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Pretty hyped by the idea Sherry might have a voice soon...
I hope it doesn't mean we already saw absolutely all her video sequences...
In fact I hope Boko managed to record the voices even for some sequences / moves not made yet, or that we didn't saw yet...

Sherry is really my fav for now... This killer maid is so hot. (even if it's just a costume as we all know) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: 21423007
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes