RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
The maid's personality sells more more on her than Sherry's.
Yes.
Actually I like Sherry's cold personality. That she don't overreact for anything.
And the fact you can see some smiles sometimes during action... showing thay she actually enjoy humiliting this guy... ^^

But Selene have some interesting parts... I'm not that fan of her design, but I like how she pretend to give some hugs and pleasure to the hero.
And finally hurt him because she overdid it... <3

Reactions: 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
Pretty hyped by the idea Sherry might have a voice soon...
I hope it doesn't mean we already saw absolutely all her video sequences...
In fact I hope Boko managed to record the voices even for some sequences / moves not made yet, or that we didn't saw yet...

Sherry is really my fav for now... This killer maid is so hot. (even if it's just a costume as we all know) :D
I wonder why didn't Boko use the old voice that Sherri used to have in the first game and in some of his old videos, I think that it fits her personality and appearance better. I guess it just takes getting used to the new voice, its definetly going to be a good addition nonetheless

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I wonder why didn't Boko use the old voice that Sherri used to have in the first game and in some of his old videos, I think that it fits her personality and appearance better. I guess it just takes getting used to the new voice, its definetly going to be a good addition nonetheless
I have the memories that in older works he ised copyrighted voices.
I'm pretty sure the chinese dress girl used some Morrigan's speech. I can be wrong. ^^;

Reactions: 21423007

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yes.
Actually I like Sherry's cold personality. That she don't overreact for anything.
And the fact you can see some smiles sometimes during action... showing thay she actually enjoy humiliting this guy... ^^

But Selene have some interesting parts... I'm not that fan of her design, but I like how she pretend to give some hugs and pleasure to the hero.
And finally hurt him because she overdid it... <3
I misspoke Sherri is my favorite, Selene is the one I find ever so boring as it's all kissing, tits and ass. Meanwhile Sherri does less-so a 'sex fight' and more an actual fight with erotic and humiliating moves mixed-in. Which is my preference for this kind of kink.

Reactions: neddyf and 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
I have the memories that in older works he ised copyrighted voices.
I'm pretty sure the chinese dress girl used some Morrigan's speech. I can be wrong. ^^;
That makes sense since the lines were always the same throughout different videos or game

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I misspoke Sherri is my favorite, Selene is the one I find ever so boring as it's all kissing, tits and ass. Meanwhile Sherri does less-so a 'sex fight' and more an actual fight with erotic and humiliating moves mixed-in. Which is my preference for this kind of kink.
I feel the same mostly.
I still feel like Selene goes a little bit too soft (and I'm not that much into boobs fights - something slightly too present in GBH as an exemple)

But I actually really love Selene's stinkface finish.
Like she mercilessly drain all the live from the hero and enjoying it...
I don't really like how her facesitting is animated and headscissors neither... even if they are some of my fav moves...

Nov 22, 2020
I feel the same mostly.
I still feel like Selene goes a little bit too soft (and I'm not that much into boobs fights - something slightly too present in GBH as an exemple)

But I actually really love Selene's stinkface finish.
Like she mercilessly drain all the live from the hero and enjoying it...
I don't really like how her facesitting is animated and headscissors neither... even if they are some of my fav moves...
personally i like Selene more but mostly becuse im an ass fan and sherri has one ass move to selene like 4 stickface facesitting buttjob and butt punch

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
personally i like Selene more but mostly becuse im an ass fan and sherri has one ass move to selene like 4 stickface facesitting buttjob and butt punch
I haven't played past the first girl yet but I am a big fan of butt as well so I am sure I will be a Selene fan as well :)

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I like butts and legs mostly... (but not much into trampling or boobs stuff... it's still very ok!)
Selene is pretty good with her butt.
Sherri is great with her legs.

My whishes for the upcoming updates would be :
-Selene to have better animations, again her stinkface is flawless, particularly the fact she shows "no mercy" and enjoy it..., but I don't like how he animated her facesitting or headscissors.
-Sherri to be even more vicious, more headscissors variations, more facesittings styles.
(It was a good thing Boko added a special finish scene when Selene kill you with frankensteiner/facesitting, the kind of breath play with a very playful Sherri is great, but I regret she didn't put all her wait to actually put him KO, just like Selene did with her stinkface. Sherri goes a little too soft here... I would love to request similar "no mercy" finisher from her facesitting)

I wish I can communicate directly with Boko, to give him these suggestions...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I like butts and legs mostly... (but not much into trampling or boobs stuff... it's still very ok!)
Selene is pretty good with her butt.
Sherri is great with her legs.

My whishes for the upcoming updates would be :
-Selene to have better animations, again her stinkface is flawless, particularly the fact she shows "no mercy" and enjoy it..., but I don't like how he animated her facesitting or headscissors.
-Sherri to be even more vicious, more headscissors variations, more facesittings styles.
(It was a good thing Boko added a special finish scene when Selene kill you with frankensteiner/facesitting, the kind of breath play with a very playful Sherri is great, but I regret she didn't put all her wait to actually put him KO, just like Selene did with her stinkface. Sherri goes a little too soft here... I would love to request similar "no mercy" finisher from her facesitting)

I wish I can communicate directly with Boko, to give him these suggestions...
I don't know how practical of feasible it would be, but I'd like to see the angles changed up some. Either a few predefined angles, or within a set range, random angles of moves, that would change each time.
Also there has been at least a move or two that has been slightly modified throughout the game's development. I think switching between the variations, rather than just replacing one with the other, would add to the game.

• Red Heart

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know how practical of feasible it would be, but I'd like to see the angles changed up some. Either a few predefined angles, or within a set range, random angles of moves, that would change each time.
Also there has been at least a move or two that has been slightly modified throughout the game's development. I think switching between the variations, rather than just replacing one with the other, would add to the game.
Yes...
Is there a way to communicate with Boko?
Beside of just public posting on Twitter?

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
OK, I post some preview of some suggestion I gave to Boko877.
The idea is to give Sherri's frankensteiner 2 possible branchs to choose
-1st is the one already in the game.
-2nd would be a merciless facesitting KO with Sherri twisting her hips to knockout her opponent (like Selene's stinkface)

He told me he liked my artwork/sketch very much.

But he cannot promise this will be implemented shortly.
He liked the idea, and kept it for later.

I really hope he will have the chance to make it!

Nov 22, 2020
OK, I post some preview of some suggestion I gave to Boko877.
The idea is to give Sherri's frankensteiner 2 possible branchs to choose
-1st is the one already in the game.
-2nd would be a merciless facesitting KO with Sherri twisting her hips to knockout her opponent (like Selene's stinkface)

He told me he liked my artwork/sketch very much.

But he cannot promise this will be implemented shortly.
He liked the idea, and kept it for later.

I really hope he will have the chance to make it!
nice very nice i perfere reverse facesitting but i like the angle

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes