RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Peret123321

Jun 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "StatiZkyZ, сообщение: 6311164, участник: 854359"]
Мужик, а можно ли из новой версии извлечь "фильмы"? Я помню, что в предыдущих версиях все анимации хранились в папке, но похоже, что Боко это изменил.
Наверное, это сделано для оптимизации игры, но раньше я любил их смотреть
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] сделал что бы не крали его видео

Reactions: Kaito Sudzuki

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "StatiZkyZ, сообщение: 6311164, участник: 854359"]
Мужик, а можно ли из новой версии извлечь "фильмы"? Я помню, что в предыдущих версиях все анимации хранились в папке, но похоже, что Боко это изменил.
Наверное, это сделано для оптимизации игры, но раньше я любил их смотреть
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] сделал что бы не крали его видео
Хах)) находишь анимации, они с расширением .dll и меняешь после точки на .mov и все открываеться))) чтоб не крали)) аахахах) тут и декриптеры разные есть и все че хошь... рпг мейкер не та платформа чтобы "не крали"

Reactions: Kaito Sudzuki

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Man, is it possible to extract the 'movies' from the new version? I remember the previous versions have all the animations stored in a folder, but seems like Boko changed that.
Probably it's done to optimize the game, but I used to love watching them
find the files www/jss/dll and rename files in part after dots from .dll to .mov and de happy

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Man, is it possible to extract the 'movies' from the new version? I remember the previous versions have all the animations stored in a folder, but seems like Boko changed that.
Probably it's done to optimize the game, but I used to love watching them
even more pot player dont need even renaming them... it plays this dll)

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Question.(Considering I can't find anything in this thread)

Did any of you knew that Selene's Breast Uppercut can be countered? I saw it on the game files and I've tried all methods in which I could potentially trigger it. To my dismay, I cannot find any ways to trigger it. I tried looking up in this thread if anyone has a clue. But to the extent of my research, I couldn't find anyone who knows about it. Can anyone discover the method?

Also, for those who are curious, or maybe skeptical of my claim, here's the very same file of which shows that the Breast Uppercut can be countered.

Jul 27, 2020

Did any of you knew that Selene's Breast Uppercut can be countered? I saw it on the game files and I've tried all methods in which I could potentially trigger it. To my dismay, I cannot find any ways to trigger it. I tried looking up in this thread if anyone has a clue. But to the extent of my research, I couldn't find anyone who knows about it. Can anyone discover the method?

Also, for those who are curious, or maybe skeptical of my claim, here's the very same file of which shows that the Breast Uppercut can be countered.
There were a couple of Sherri animations that I never triggered in-game but they seem to be in the game files, they have slightly different animations for the Player character, who knows maybe he forgot to exclude them from the files?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
There were a couple of Sherri animations that I never triggered in-game but they seem to be in the game files, they have slightly different animations for the Player character, who knows maybe he forgot to exclude them from the files?
I actually know how to trigger all of Sherri's animations. It's just this particular animation I'm curious if anyone happens to trigger, or at the very least know how to trigger this.

Also, I extracted this from the current version. So this animation is still in the game with no knowledge on how it works.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Damn ! I love this game so much...
The graphics are a bit kind of oldish... but so satisfiying...
Particularly the way these girls can be very mean and vicious through dialogues, ending variations etc...
The fact they pretend to lose and viciously take the opportunity to fight back and make fun of the hero.
This game is my favourite Eroge... Perhaps the only one I really like (with girl beat hero series)

Last edited:

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018

I know how : When she goes for the Breast Uppercut, you have to press the left button (guard button) until you reach the maximum power gauge, then press Z. You need to be very fast to do that because you really need the power gauge to be at his max to trigger it, so I think it's pretty much impossible in hard mode. I made it in easy so you can do the same.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know how : When she goes for the Breast Uppercut, you have to press the left button (guard button) until you reach the maximum power gauge, then press Z. You need to be very fast to do that because you really need the power gauge to be at his max to trigger it, so I think it's pretty much impossible in hard mode. I made it in easy so you can do the same.
Thank you for the fighting tips!

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Yes, of course.
Different fighting style is better, but Sherri tend to use her lover body a lot, so it would be ok.
And butt attacks are definitely a weapon ever girl should have ^^

I really liked when they upgraded Sherri's frankensteiner facesitting scenes...
Perhaps one of my fav finish in this game with her other headscissors variations... and of course Shelene's stinkface finish ^^

Some question for you guys :
Do you know if there is some "overkill" special scenes to access in certain conditions (like after losing, the girl talk to you and finishes you for good)
I know there are some with certain holds like frankensteiner finish but usually they use exactly the same animation"
Are there some where the girl use a specific animation you usually don't see during fight time ???
(Beside of when you win and she fight back)

• Love

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, of course.
Different fighting style is better, but Sherri tend to use her lover body a lot, so it would be ok.

Perhaps one of my fav finish in this game with her other headscissors variations... and of course Shelene's stinkface finish ^^

Do you know if there is some "overkill" special scenes to access in certain conditions (like after losing, the girl talk to you and finishes you for good)
I know there are some with certain holds like frankensteiner finish but usually they use exactly the same animation"
Are there some where the girl use a specific animation you usually don't see during fight time ???
Maybe you already know but if you get defeated by a basic attack (red circle), there is a little scene in which you choose how the opponent would finish you off. I only recall the jumping stomp from Sherri to have a slightly different animation from the protagonist when it occurs this way. Also the trample crotch from Sherri although the animation is only slightly different she does take off her boots so that changes things a little bit. These are all I could remember but you can check in select mode by turning player HP to 10 and experiment (Moreover I am not sure about Selene since I do not fight her, she might have post win animations too)

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks, yes I already use this method of low life and select simple attack to defeat.
I really like to see the girl asking the hero how he want to be finished.
I also prefer to fight Sherri, not that much Selene... But I prefer Selene's speech for the "choose how to finish"

I remember the socks stuff... didn't tried again lately.
I have to try again the stomp finish you told me.
I usually let Sherri finish the hero with headscissors variations or frankensteiner... <3
I hope Sherri will be apdated again, along with Selene...

What is frustrating, is how UFG1 was so advanced about special finish animations/poses compared to UFG2. But I'm pretty sure UFG2 will become the best one of all of his games!

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Yes, of course.

IIRC, Selene has one "overkill" special scene when you lose after she humps you with her butt, the one you see in the title screen :)

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks, yes I already use this method of low life and select simple attack to defeat.
I really like to see the girl asking the hero how he want to be finished.
I also prefer to fight Sherri, not that much Selene... But I prefer Selene's speech for the "choose how to finish"

I remember the socks stuff... didn't tried again lately.
I have to try again the stomp finish you told me.
I usually let Sherri finish the hero with headscissors variations or frankensteiner... <3
I hope Sherri will be apdated again, along with Selene...

What is frustrating, is how UFG1 was so advanced about special finish animations/poses compared to UFG2. But I'm pretty sure UFG2 will become the best one of all of his games!
Yeah I was pretty let down but how little there was for Sherri in this last update, but I guess it makes sense. Here's hoping more stuff for the character in the near future.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Heyyyyyy!!!! I found something interesting for ya Guuyys!!!! For those who wants to play this game on phone)

This is a versin of joyplay before it begun to lag.
you need:
-android 10
-snapdragon 665 (or better)
- game unpacked in main storage (NOT MicroSD!!!!)
Than open *.exe file of game in joyplay, add game and !!! Set!!!
- Settings -HTML Settings - WebGL turn it on!!!
On redmi note 8 50-60 fps
Latest vers of joyplay on play market doesn't seem work right. This i found on 4pda

Upd still testing this app, some how settings must be -html settings - local saves for html games - off. Webgl - on. So its very nice that this game dont have a progreession, just fights

Last edited:
Reactions: MysteriousAnonymous
Apr 1, 2018
Heyyyyyy!!!! I found something interesting for ya Guuyys!!!! For those who wants to play this game on phone)
Mega
This is a versin of joyplay before it begun to lag.
you need:
-android 10
-snapdragon 665 (or better)
- game unpacked in main storage (NOT MicroSD!!!!)
Than open *.exe file of game in joyplay, add game and !!! Set!!!
- Settings -HTML Settings - WebGL turn it on!!!
On redmi note 8 50-60 fps
Latest vers of joyplay on play market doesn't seem work right. This i found on 4pda

Upd still testing this app, some how settings must be -html settings - local saves for html games - off. Webgl - on. So its very nice that this game dont have a progreession, just fights

what version of Joi Play did you use and did you install the plugin for RPG Maker?

Reactions: prosmoker1
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes