RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yamiyugi94

Apr 15, 2019
Reading all those "Please share, please share" posts, I realize why it is answered with a 1-week ban on ulfm...
i guess they think the people who regularly post the links on are just watching this forum waiting for a certain amount of pretty pleases before they actually post it. Like its one thing to want to get a paid product for free, but its a completely different story to want to get it without paying and think you're supposed to get it when you want it.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Reading all those "Please share, please share" posts, I realize why it is answered with a 1-week ban on ulfm...
i guess they think the people who regularly post the links on are just watching this forum waiting for a certain amount of pretty pleases before they actually post it. Like its one thing to want to get a paid product for free, but its a completely different story to want to get it without paying and think you're supposed to get it when you want it.
I know that some people delay posting if they see people panhandling in the discussion. I feel like it doesn't really add any real discussion and it'll be posted eventually regardless with such a popular title. If anything even though this is a sharing forum, I feel it isn't good to post or share links within the immediate release of the titles, it's that old piracy discussion where, sharing immediately will stop income from those who were on the fence, but sharing later won't effect the content creator as significantly as those who are asking for it for free were never going to pay for it in the first place.

yamiyugi94

Apr 15, 2019
I know that some people delay posting if they see people panhandling in the discussion. I feel like it doesn't really add any real discussion and it'll be posted eventually regardless with such a popular title. If anything even though this is a sharing forum, I feel it isn't good to post or share links within the immediate release of the titles, it's that old piracy discussion where, sharing immediately will stop income from those who were on the fence, but sharing later won't effect the content creator as significantly as those who are asking for it for free were never going to pay for it in the first place.
eventually the times gonna come where the paid supporters are gonna get tired of helping the freeloaders out from all the begging and they're just gonna be out of luck.

Nov 22, 2020
Every time I get a notification saying someone made a reply on this thread I get excited thinking it is someone bringing the update. Then I get hit with the disappointment of discovering that it is just another person requesting the update.

• Sad
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Every time I get a notification saying someone made a reply on this thread I get excited thinking it is someone bringing the update. Then I get hit with the disappointment of discovering that it is just another person requesting the update.
And now I am feeling the exact same feeling when I saw your comment but this time its just a guy complaining about someone who just asking either a update request or spamming request again and again:/

Last edited:

hkgvop

Nov 23, 2018
Don't think this way they will send it soon just wait
If u said that I think they'll never share any link or something else for u and another guys cant support Boko. I think the best way right now just hold your tongue off and patience. Just wait

Haaaaa

Jan 22, 2021
Bro if anyone has bought the game then please share it so that everyone hm should be thankful to u otherwise please mention here that no one is going to share it

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes