RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

shiozawa1221

May 4, 2019
Selena's new move's finisher : I knew that this move's finisher will be similar to sheery's reverse headscissor:LOL: which I posted above.
Thanks!But I do love Selena's"stink face":
I wish the author will make it as a new finisher in the future.

Reactions: Estella69

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well he is making a stinkface animation for the game too maybe Boko will put a finisher for it as well who knows :) Here is the animation:
I just noticed all of the NPC girls in the audience. Has Boko put any Girl Beats Hero Easter eggs into Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 yet?

Reactions: MacTastic9

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
According to creator the update will come out in this month.Finally! Translate this post in order to read:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
So exiciting!It's been a months since we got the latest update and now we will see a new character in the game (maybe in the future or now who knows:)),and 3 new moves from selena which are awesome!
To be fair, last he was asked, Boko said 'there are no plans' - (translator) to the question of another character, and she's already in there as a stand in at the end of the intro.
Then again, it's been awhile since I last saw him being asked, and he does always tend to add more whenever he runs out of things to do, so we'll see.
I'd like to see him keep adding girls after he gets the polish he's after.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
You know it would be a dream to play as one of those girls.Like imagine playing as selena and dominate the male character:D

Reactions: neddyf

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Looks awesome. I love when games have built-in character profiles.

It seems like the game should be approaching completion... The last estimate I saw him give (in March) was May or June, which was a best case scenario that we've clearly overshot. It probably depends on whether this July update will be the last major one (I can't remember, is it?). If he still has significant system-related polish or moves to add, I suppose it could be a couple months more. But if this update is basically feature-complete, maybe it wouldn't be impossible to see it on DLsite in August. Well, I bet he'll talk more concretely about his next plans after the update actually comes out.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
From Boko's twitter: Now that you can select a character at the start of the battle, we plan to remove the character select and allow you to view each character's profile instead.
It's just character info, no new opponents. You can check the pictures on his twitter

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Yep, Boko was very clear in tweets, clarifying that he has no plans for how to continue the main story. So Lin Tia being there doesn't mean she'll be added, just that he decided to add her profile along with those of some other characters.

He'll only ever do whatever he's inspired to do. He does seem inclined to try to add short stories though, so maybe we'll have a Lin Tia short story eventually.

If he's strongly inspired and wants to make it now, such a short story could theoretically come out before UFG2 is sold on DLsite, but it seems more likely to me we'd see any short stories months from now, or even later if he focuses on GBH for an extended period. That's my guess, at least. (He just casually mentioned short stories as a possibility for what to put under EXTRA, so maybe he'll think it over and choose not to.)

Jul 27, 2020
Regarding Lin Tia, I have lost count of the amount of times people have asked or commented about her being added in different twitter posts, but it is true that he also might do what he feels inspired to.

Reactions: R@h

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
bad news, someone ratted Boko about piracy, I'm afraid we won't see UFG2 on our website anymore((
I think he mainly concerned for the sales of UFG in those sites that he did not give permission.Yes he said distribution as well but this doesn't mean someone couldnt share his game in here isn't it?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes