RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
when you can attack her.. those attack times have been change from last time I played... its super hard now

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
when you can attack her.. those attack times have been change from last time I played... its super hard now
I friggin hate ultimate difficulty solely because of fake moves like green to red,red to blue its confusing and required reaction time to every move is reduced drastically:/

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 22, 2020
hey, I assume most of the people playing this game are fans of boko877 so then most of you will probably remember the prequel to this game Ultimate Fighting girl: Type A and notice that it not on this site. The reason for that is simple on DLS it doesn't have it label that it has an English version so it cant be requested on this site . but I've been recently told that the game can be switch to English in its setting. can one of you guys confirm this?. if true then I pretty sure I cant make another request to get the game added to this site. 1622429774091.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hey, I assume most of the people playing this game are fans of boko877 so then most of you will probably remember the prequel to this game Ultimate Fighting girl: Type A and notice that it not on this site. The reason for that is simple on DLS it doesn't have it label that it has an English version so it cant be requested on this site . but I've been recently told that the game can be switch to English in its setting. can one of you guys confirm this?. if true then I pretty sure I cant make another request to get the game added to this site. View attachment 1222259
That is a good question. If it can be on here, it deserves a thread on here. I am sure many lovers of girl on guy combat would enjoy playing it.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
hey, I assume most of the people playing this game are fans of boko877 so then most of you will probably remember the prequel to this game Ultimate Fighting girl: Type A and notice that it not on this site. The reason for that is simple on DLS it doesn't have it label that it has an English version so it cant be requested on this site . but I've been recently told that the game can be switch to English in its setting. can one of you guys confirm this?. if true then I pretty sure I cant make another request to get the game added to this site.
Can confirm. Here's a picture ufg.jpg

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
hey, I assume most of the people playing this game are fans of boko877 so then most of you will probably remember the prequel to this game Ultimate Fighting girl: Type A and notice that it not on this site. The reason for that is simple on DLS it doesn't have it label that it has an English version so it cant be requested on this site . but I've been recently told that the game can be switch to English in its setting. can one of you guys confirm this?. if true then I pretty sure I cant make another request to get the game added to this site. View attachment 1222259
I don't know why it's not on here. It's had English since v1.02. Version 1.03a was strictly touch ups on the English text.
It can be found pretty easily.
Search the web for "RJ119247"

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes