RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jul 27, 2020
I don't know if it's supposed to be normal but do you guys get low fps sometimes? I feel like most of the game is on 40/50 fps with occasional drops to 20 or so with a more than capable rig

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
He recently answered to someone asking about the character and said the following: "I don't plan to for a while. I may add it as a special event battle when I can afford it."

We cry together brother
That might not be too bad depending on the translation. He says he doesn't plan to for awhile. Obviously "afford" isn't the best translation here, he could just mean when he can "afford" to come up with "...special event battle" by having the work done.
The cameras are nice, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 27, 2020
That might not be too bad depending on the translation. He says he doesn't plan to for awhile. Obviously "afford" isn't the best translation here, he could just mean when he can "afford" to come up with "...special event battle" by having the work done.
The cameras are nice, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I guess that makes sense since English is not his main language and translations are iffy sometimes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

·

If there is no problem, I would like to update UFG2 tomorrow. It is mainly a correction of the behavior that accompanies the difficulty adjustment. I haven't seen it this time, but I'm thinking about fixing and changing the escape bar.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
@Boko877 7h said:
I'm sorry. Due to various reasons, the update is likely to be delayed by 1-2 days.

The is released first. Due to the difficulty adjustment, it was necessary to change the internal processing and animation, so I added a movement as well.
Aw hell!
Is Boko gonna turn all BO and KO-da on us?!?!?! :LOL:
Just kidding.
I'm liking the angles. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please no, this has too much powerlevel and quality for it to have the bo and ko-da treatment :ROFLMAO:. Really hyped for the next update
I don't think Boko will turn into Boda, they are too good of a dev to do that. That said, I really wish Girl Beats Hero would get more frequent love too.

Reactions: 21423007
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes