RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hkgvop

Nov 23, 2018
链接:
提取码:bdwn
解压码1234
someone can help me change this to megalink?

Reactions: tbstbs1

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Wow it's really nice !
But terribly hard, in easy mode it's already hard to win.

Kurbeh

Jun 24, 2018
I honestly have to disagree, the game is way too easy even on the highest difficulty. You can just charge Attack every time, and whenever your opponent doesn't Break you can switch to Guard or Break yourself at the last second since those mostly don't require charging to counter whatever is thrown at you. I just hold down Attack like a dumbass and win with no problem. Sherri has like three or four moves that require you to charge your Guard in order to block them, so those usually hit you with that strategy, but you tend to just outdamage her regardless if you smash your head on the Attack button enough.
It kind of hurts the entire fantasy of getting completely dominated with no chance when the only way for me to lose is to be too turned on to fight back, because Sherri decided to go for a throatlift or Denki Anma four times in a row and I'm ascending straight to heaven.

This is still the greatest game ever made, the two new techniques for Selene in this update are freaking amazing and wonderful adaptations of the old boko movies, and I really can't wait until the day Nao might finally be added, but man, I wish there would be some super high difficulty that's so insanely hard you straight up can't win even when trying your best :/

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I honestly have to disagree, the game is way too easy even on the highest difficulty. You can just charge Attack every time, and whenever your opponent doesn't Break you can switch to Guard or Break yourself at the last second since those mostly don't require charging to counter whatever is thrown at you. I just hold down Attack like a dumbass and win with no problem. Sherri has like three or four moves that require you to charge your Guard in order to block them, so those usually hit you with that strategy, but you tend to just outdamage her regardless if you smash your head on the Attack button enough.
It kind of hurts the entire fantasy of getting completely dominated with no chance when the only way for me to lose is to be too turned on to fight back, because Sherri decided to go for a throatlift or Denki Anma four times in a row and I'm ascending straight to heaven.

This is still the greatest game ever made, the two new techniques for Selene in this update are freaking amazing and wonderful adaptations of the old boko movies, and I really can't wait until the day Nao might finally be added, but man, I wish there would be some super high difficulty that's so insanely hard you straight up can't win even when trying your best :/
Seriously ? you are abusing some glitch and you say it's to easy ? x)
Just play normaly : Guard when she attacks, attack when she break, break when she guard. With the perfect timing, it's hard.
Obviously I didn't known that we can just spam attack like a retard, but that's obviously a glitch, the gameplay is not meant to be like that. Also I didn't known that charging was useless for break.

Maybe there is a patern, she always make the same order of moves, but i didn't find it. I think once we can anticipate her moves, the game is easy.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
No, it's not a glitch. You can charge all 4 actions. If the enemy attacks you once, you'll just hit her 3 times with a fully charged attack. I think a fully charged guard does like 1 counter too, but not nearly as much damage as a fully charged attack.

This one's way easier compared to the first game because you always have an action now. The first game was a test of your reflexes, and if you missed twice then you're gonna eat a counter. Nah in this game you're the one countering usually.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes