RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't know of him saying anything about that. I wouldn't count on it happening. He makes a lot more videos and animations than what makes it into his games.
I will keep my boxing gloves crossed that this scene makes it into a second minigame.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
New tweet. Here's a TL. "I'm thinking of posting the UFG2 update this weekend. Making the kiss animation took up a lot of time, so the amount of new content is small relative to the time I put into it. From now on, I'll be putting the addition of new moves on hold; instead, I'll be adding and tweaking minor features with the goal of completing the overall game."

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
New tweet. Here's a TL. "I'm thinking of posting the UFG2 update this weekend. Making the kiss animation took up a lot of time, so the amount of new content is small relative to the time I put into it. From now on, I'll be putting the addition of new moves on hold; instead, I'll be adding and tweaking minor features with the goal of completing the overall game."
so we will have a new kiss animation sweet:)

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks! anyway, Do you know what about Lin Tia?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for the good news!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes