RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I had a try at the trial version. Seems a bit more polished.
But hard to say if there is new moves or not... Seems like air assault move have a slightly different animation...

-The maid's voice is not really my stuff... (I'm usually not that picky with japanese VA, but this one is just too strange. Sounds like a very old woman trying to make young voice, or a guy pitching his voice... Even if obviously it's not)
Her best voice speechs are when she take damage. (even if I'm definitely not a ryona guy)

-I regret Boko didn't had the chance to add my move suggestion... Seems like frankensteiner and air assault have the same exact finish (regular facesitting - with previous version's butt smashing finishing scene)

I'll wait to try the full one... But I'm feeling so so right now.
Again, it's not bad, but I had so much expectations for this particular game...

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
there is a way - start your download on phone.... if you need turn off your PC you can download game on phone all night long.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys, I've been true to my name for a few years, but I've seen that some people are having trouble with the links that people gave out for this game. Therefore, below this message, I will drop a google drive link. I do, however, urge people to support Boko877 on Patreon, as it's only $3 and more money will most likely enable him to get out games/updates faster. I, for one, hope he adds Nao or maybe Linea (the chick from the first game who some people are erroneously thinking is Sherri) since they use traditional holds and if I see another boob smother/attack, I'm gonna kill someone (in Minecraft, obviously).

Sorry for the wall of text, please enjoy the game.

Google Drive Link:

Last edited:

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone solved the lag problem of this game?
So far, no. But I don't mind actually. I felt like this game is lacking depth. Hoping an update would fix the lag and add some more content. probably a difficulty spike like in the previous UFG games.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
After trying the game I can say I have a feel of rushed/unfinished job.
Sad to say, but it sounds like he was fed up with thi project or something.
Everything is ready, even the extra game mode.
But this "final" game definitely lacks of content.

I kind of regret UFG1 and even UFG "boxing"...

The good thing is even if I really don't like most of Sherri's speech clips, Selene's voice is really good. (what a great voice work!)

D*mn, the game would be so good with
more girls
more moves
more special KO interactions
more "revenge" scenes when you try to finish off the girl after she lose
more "extra mode" stories
Sigh... I feel freaking powerless not to be able to update this game myself if I had the coding and 3D animation skills... Sadly I can only draw...

Jul 27, 2020

The good thing is even if I really don't like most of Sherri's speech clips, Selene's voice is really good. (what a great voice work!)

more girls
more moves
Sigh... I feel freaking powerless not to be able to update this game myself if I had the coding and 3D animation skills... Sadly I can only draw...
I read somewhere that he would update the game further after its launch, but it makes me wonder how much content there would be and at what frequency. (anyone knows if this is how it happened with GBH CP2?). Personally I was a bit let down by the lack of cum animation during the extra story but that goes back to my initial point and question

Reactions: neddyf

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has DLSite changed its policy regard what credit cards can be used?
It won't accept my one, and the help page is in Jap...
That is asinine. Yet another victim of the credit card companies "Moral" campaign.

Hello guys, I've been true to my name for a few years, but I've seen that some people are having trouble with the links that people gave out for this game. Therefore, below this message, I will drop a google drive link. I do, however, urge people to support Boko877 on Patreon, as it's only $3 and more money will most likely enable him to get out games/updates faster. I, for one, hope he adds Nao or maybe Linea (the chick from the first game who some people are erroneously thinking is Sherri) since they use traditional holds and if I see another boob smother/attack, I'm gonna kill someone (in Minecraft, obviously).

Sorry for the wall of text, please enjoy the game.

Google Drive Link: Google Drive
Thank you for being an upload hero!

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Huh, is it just me, or Sherri's voice sometimes sounds... robotic? I mean, it kinda fits her usually cold demeanor, but I guess I'm too used to her old voice. Selene's voice is spot on though~

I see Selene has new animations for her attacks, and Sherri got one new one I believe. Kinda wish they got new attacks, but at least there's something new, and that's good enough.

Didn't expect him to release the game with only one extra scene though. I remember he mentioned about giving Selene an extra scene too, and thought he would hold off the release until that's completed.

more girls
more moves
Remember though, Boko practically made the game alone, from animation to coding. Though I would love WAY more content like more girls, moves, and KO interactions and what not, that's some pretty crazy demands for one guy. Honestly when he announced that UFG2 is gonna have more then 1 characters, I was surprised as it sounds real ambitious.

I do kinda wish that Boko has someone helping him make the game so there's more stuff, but that's asking a lot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf and 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
Huh, is it just me, or Sherri's voice sometimes sounds... robotic? I mean, it kinda fits her usually cold demeanor, but I guess I'm too used to her old voice. Selene's voice is spot on though~

I see Selene has new animations for her attacks, and Sherri got one new one I believe. Kinda wish they got new attacks, but at least there's something new, and that's good enough.

Didn't expect him to release the game with only one extra scene though. I remember he mentioned about giving Selene an extra scene too, and thought he would hold off the release until that's completed.

Remember though, Boko practically made the game alone, from animation to coding. Though I would love WAY more content like more girls, moves, and KO interactions and what not, that's some pretty crazy demands for one guy. Honestly when he announced that UFG2 is gonna have more then 1 characters, I was surprised as it sounds real ambitious.

I do kinda wish that Boko has someone helping him make the game so there's more stuff, but that's asking a lot.
I feel the same way about the voice, sometimes it does not sound like the character is in the middle of a fight but I figure that could be a nitpick on my part.

Boko said that the extra scenes would come after the game's release but he was able to include the Sherri one in the last moment, so he mentioned including Selene's later, maybe early january if not late december.

Reactions: neddyf
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes