RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can't remember exactly, but it was hidden in throwing combination (?) When girl grabs your hand and moves behind you if you press some buttons (may be down+left or down+right or just down) she kisses you to k.o or tryes to break your spine. In select move there wasnt such choise, than when in you kicked to a corner there was 3 types of moves she applied randomly, but if i remember truly if some buttons are pressed in some moment of that move she will apply move that you want by pressed buttons.
So i gave you something new, or you knew all of that? )))) If you played and never read file that opens in browser explaining this stuf you could never know this. And there explanations what is random1 and random2, explanations when even girl hp replenishing... Etc.
Thank you for sharing this tip with the group.

Also, merry Christmas to all the kinky fighting masochists here :)

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Oh yeah, I should have realized that you meant the manual and not the readme. (I actually forgot it was there too.) I just found a description of what you mean. The kiss is actually something that occurs randomly after Linea's throwing technique, as one of 4 options. I didn't realize until I looked at the manual, that you meant that if you hold down specific keys just beforehand, you can actually "choose" which of the 4 animations she picks, instead of letting it be random. So that's what you meant. Anyway, fortunately, I could still see the kiss animation when it shows up due to random chance (you probably misremembered that it would never show up otherwise) so it looks like I didn't miss any animations in UFG1... But it was interesting to learn that there was a hidden feature like this. I assume Boko added it for testing purposes.
I saw it only in specific way, she didnt kiss in battles with random never. Manual or readme... It was more than year ago, as i said i dont remember exactly, but its good to know that there is people who remembers)

Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I saw it only in specific way, she didnt kiss in battles with random never. Manual or readme... It was more than year ago, as i said i dont remember exactly, but its good to know that there is people who remembers)
Actually, my mistake, I just looked again in more detail (and tried to reproduce it) and you're completely right! I think I was misremembering, and this is the first time I saw these animations, that I can remember at least (it's possible I did so by accident). You apparently need to mash the keys before you press the right key combo to pick the technique. I kept being confused because I kept expecting there to be a move you need to escape from that prompts you to mash, but nope, just randomly mash them during the throw combination's animation. Too bad the kiss was a bit short compared to Mia's, but it was still nice. So yeah, as LoveHurts said, thanks for the tip. I should probably read through the manual in more detail sometime and see if I can find even more neat features. (Also, sorry for taking this thread so off topic about UFG1.)

Jul 27, 2020
That might be referring to Lin's kiss move which will change to a kick move if you do something like with arrow keys? I thought that was just a demo and UFG1 should be the one the MC is a blue silhouette if my memory serves me right
Yeah I think I mistook the game they were talking about since I didn't play the one with Linea on it (the one that has the blue character) I thought they meant the old UFG with Lin Tia (red dress) since she does have a kissing move in which you can escape but sometimes, for some reason, she gives a knee strike.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I'm quoting you from November 2019, but is it true that there's a different ending in UFG2 if you beat it at the highest difficulty? I beat Selene today on ultimate, and nothing was different. Does the different ending only appear if you beat Sherri on ultimate?
So far from my playthrough of UFG2, there doesn't seem to be a special ending. Because from what I found is that no matter what the difficulty is, the ending is still the same. The only difference being that you have the option to spare, or finish her(or yourself because this is a femdom game). I was hoping we would get something good for beating the game on the hardest difficulty, but as my previous remarks on this game, I felt like this game is rushed and will slowly get more content as the Boko progress.

I can't find out if we will get anything good from further updates unless it rewards us the players that doesn't actually hurt us.

mynameisnotje

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to deal with the error of black screens showing up instead of longer animations? This includes things like the title screen but not shorter kick / punch animations. Saw this mentioned in earlier posts but don't know if it's been addressed.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
the game lags a lot for me, is there any way to reduce graphics? or something to help with the lag?
Hm what hardware do you use? Even on redmi 5 plus 3/32 with snap 625 its playable... On my second redmi note 8 it goes smooth enough with that instruction that i wrote earlier.

Sep 27, 2019
Hm what hardware do you use? Even on redmi 5 plus 3/32 with snap 625 its playable... On my second redmi note 8 it goes smooth enough with that instruction that i wrote earlier.
mine's an Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU with 4 Go of RAM

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
1.01:

Changelog:

*Another Story "Massage" Added to EXTRA.
*BGM added to Another Story.
*Changed so that the message window can be cleared during Another Story.
*Fixed an error in the display of options
when selecting Selene's finishing move.
*Fixed a bug that caused the game to change to "Butt Job"
when "Stink Face" was selected at the finish
and then the viewpoint was changed.
*Other minor bug fixes.

Note: This is the update file for 1.01. You need to download 1.00, then move the update folder into the 1.00 folder.
アップデート方法(How to Update).png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
1.01:

Google Drive

MEGA

Changelog:

*Another Story "Massage" Added to EXTRA.
*BGM added to Another Story.
*Changed so that the message window can be cleared during Another Story.
*Fixed an error in the display of options
when selecting Selene's finishing move.
*Fixed a bug that caused the game to change to "Butt Job"
when "Stink Face" was selected at the finish
and then the viewpoint was changed.
*Other minor bug fixes.

Note: This is the update file for 1.01. You need to download 1.00, then move the update folder into the 1.00 folder.
View attachment 1589347
Thank you for sharing this update with the thread :)

Reactions: neddyf

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
Is there any way to get Sherri to trample on face with her socks instead of boots? I know i've seen a video of it some time ago but I haven't been able to get it in game.

Reactions: Apice
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes