RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Can anybody tell me how do we use cheat engine for this game? Like I tried every methot such as unknown initial value, uncahanged value,changed value, but no matter what I did I couldn't find any value when I clicked the next scan button.

Oct 11, 2018
Just curiousity I mean I defeated the girls until hard difficulty.Ultimate is crazy though so I wanted to make my HP freeze but it seems HP value in this game is encrypted.No matter what I do when I click next scan button the cheat engine gives me 0 result.
I haven't had much luck using Cheat Engine on any RPG Maker MV/MZ game thus far. I'm assuming that it is possible, but I gave up long ago.

The RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu addon works, but not the god mode switch. For this, you have to use find the variables for HP (I believe) and keep adding more to it as you lose it. It's a bit tedious and not really worth it in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Estella69

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Can anybody tell me how do we use cheat engine for this game? Like I tried every methot such as unknown initial value, uncahanged value,changed value, but no matter what I did I couldn't find any value when I clicked the next scan button.
It might use Endian values. I know a lot of emulators do.
You'd need to add the functionality to cheat engine.
I think they can be added with scripts, or you'd find the code for say "4 bytes big endian" by google, copy it to the clip board, right click "value types" in cheat engine, select new custom type - auto assembler, paste it in, select that value type or "all" from the drop-down list, then try searching for reducing values or whatever.

I can't promise it will work, but the nature of these things, searching in the dark, it's one more thing to try looking for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
My personal favorite game in a long time. Ultimate difficulty is really fun, it feels fast and unpredictable at first but once you got their patterns memorized it's not that difficult to anticipate them.

Raw intuition plays a role too because sometimes the attacks start out identically but the circle evolves or changes color, so you have to try and make some probability work in your head and pick the most likely to occur after a series of attacks of a certain type.

I'm looking forward to more opponents to fight. Favorite scenes as of now: Selene's Stinkface, Breasts Smothering (Selene blocking your punch), Selene's Buttjob (my favorite, orgasm and post orgasm is perfection), Sherri's facesitting, Sherri's footjob/ball busting without shoes.

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
My personal favorite game in a long time. Ultimate difficulty is really fun, it feels fast and unpredictable at first but once you got their patterns memorized it's not that difficult to anticipate them.

Raw intuition plays a role too because sometimes the attacks start out identically but the circle evolves or changes color, so you have to try and make some probability work in your head and pick the most likely to occur after a series of attacks of a certain type.

I'm looking forward to more opponents to fight. Favorite scenes as of now: Selene's Stinkface, Breasts Smothering (Selene blocking your punch), Selene's Buttjob (my favorite, orgasm and post orgasm is perfection), Sherri's facesitting, Sherri's footjob/ball busting without shoes.
I was under the impression that this game was getting no more updates, since it's got the Complete tag? I'll be glad to be wrong!

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I was under the impression that this game was getting no more updates, since it's got the Complete tag? I'll be glad to be wrong!
Yeah, Boko has declared UFG2 completed. Though he's open to making another UFG game one day. He also swore off RPG Maker for good recently, so I doubt he'll add another opponent to UFG2. He just wants to continue the UFG setting's story in some form since he has lots of ideas, same as with GBH. He's said that we'll see the next GBH game before we see the next UFG game.

He's apparently open to small additions to UFG2, but nothing significant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Yeah, Boko has declared UFG2 completed. Though he's open to making another UFG game one day. He also swore off RPG Maker for good recently, so I doubt he'll add another opponent to UFG2. He just wants to continue the UFG setting's story in some form since he has lots of ideas, same as with GBH. He's said that we'll see the next GBH game before we see the next UFG game.

He's apparently open to small additions to UFG2, but nothing significant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the information. That saddens me a lot I guess. What's up with the story mode anticipating the next opponent then? If you manage to defeat the current girls a short dialogue shows the new opponent (the girl with the red dress) and how she's looking forward to fight us and upon inspection on Twitter it does seem like Boko was working on the animations of that girl.

Why did Boko include that scene in-game when this is the final roster of UFG? Is there any explanation for this? Thank you in advance.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Thank you for the information. That saddens me a lot I guess. What's up with the story mode anticipating the next opponent then? If you manage to defeat the current girls a short dialogue shows the new opponent (the girl with the red dress) and how she's looking forward to fight us and upon inspection on Twitter it does seem like Boko was working on the animations of that girl.

Why did Boko include that scene in-game when this is the final roster of UFG? Is there any explanation for this? Thank you in advance.
I can't remember exactly since it's been a while since I played UFG2 (I'm looking at some screenshots to try to refresh my memory) so let me know if I've overlooked anything: whether you beat Selene or beat Sherri, and regardless of what mode you do that in, you see the same ending in which Lin says that it'd be a waste to destroy you immediately [by fighting you herself, I think? don't have screenshots of full convo]. I can see how you'd get the impression when a new heroine shows up at the very end that her fight is being directly foreshadowed, though; in the thread, a lot of other people also said they hoped she'd be the next opponent.

It's true he does love Lin and lot, and I feel like there's a decent chance he would make her the next opponent in a hypothetical future UFG game. Canonically, she sometimes enter the ring, but only to play around with her opponents, since she's by far the strongest character in the setting... her fights look like a toddler fighting a super saiyan.

In other words, my guess is that the canon is probably like:
Timeline: Events of UFG against Linea -> Events of UFG type B against Mia -> Events of UFG2
Events of UFG = Saikyou-kun invited to fight -> either Sherri or Selene is chosen to face him -> he barely wins, but with this, Lin has achieved her goal of making other organizations in the underworld no longer able to look down on female fighters

The stakes are just being ramped up veeery slowly in UFG, and IMO it feels like Boko may have a less concrete handle on what direction he wants to take the story than he does for GBH... so we'll have to wait until he has the opportunity to continue the story, and if the MC of UFG2 will be the player character again or not. :unsure:

Last edited:

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
I can't remember exactly since it's been a while since I played UFG2 (I'm looking at some screenshots to try to refresh my memory) so let me know if I've overlooked anything: whether you beat Selene or beat Sherri, and regardless of what mode you do that in, you see the same ending in which Lin says that it'd be a waste to destroy you immediately [by fighting you herself, I think? don't have screenshots of full convo]. I can see how you'd get the impression when a new heroine shows up at the very end that her fight is being directly foreshadowed, though; in the thread, a lot of other people also said they hoped she'd be the next opponent.

It's true he does love Lin and lot, and I feel like there's a decent chance he would make her the next opponent in a hypothetical future UFG game. Canonically, she sometimes enter the ring, but only to play around with her opponents, since she's by far the strongest character in the setting... her fights look like a toddler fighting a super saiyan.

In other words, my guess is that the canon is probably like:
Timeline: Events of UFG against Linea -> Events of UFG type B against Mia -> Events of UFG2
Events of UFG = Saikyou-kun invited to fight -> either Sherri or Selene is chosen to face him -> he barely wins, but with this, Lin has achieved her goal of making other organizations in the underworld no longer able to look down on female fighters

The stakes are just being ramped up veeery slowly in UFG, and IMO it feels like Boko may have a less concrete handle on what direction he wants to take the story than he does for GBH... so we'll have to wait until he has the opportunity to continue the story, and if the MC of UFG2 will be the player character again or not. :unsure:
If I remember correctly it was being foreshadowed by her own words that she would finally have an opponent (?) but memory may be failing me so I could be twisting the dialogue right now. I'm not sure if she decided it herself or if the wrestling management called her. I will confirm this whenever I happen to play again and... not lose on purpose.

Either way regardless of the (possible) implied foreshadowing, the game still has a roster wiki section with the "red dress woman" and the way things in general are phrased and all it seems really open ended. Like when Selene would say to the hero (us) that if he visited her after there would be an implied "service" and Boko ultimately did release that service as Extra scene like for Sherri.

If UFG2 is complete, it would make no sense to me how Boko anticipated these features because there is no difference between the kind of open ended stuff like Selene's service that was later released as update and the red dress girl. I think (but just speculating, you can correct me if you know something) Boko must have announced the end of the development for UFG2 AFTER all of the foreshadowing. That's why it feels incomplete. Because maybe it wasn't planned.

Thank you for the timeline by the way, nice to have a bigger picture.

Sep 22, 2018
"I'm working for the time being." - Boko
View attachment 2232333

I always seem to check his page at a good time.
It may refer to the fact that he is working on game materials too, not just working out on himself.
I did read this Tweet when he posted it, and most of the precedent ones, where about working out and fitness.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes