RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jul 27, 2020
Is there any way to get Sherri to trample on face with her socks instead of boots? I know i've seen a video of it some time ago but I haven't been able to get it in game.
Unfortunately there is no variant of that with socks. The video you mentioned is not related to the game

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Is there any way to get Sherri to trample on face with her socks instead of boots? I know i've seen a video of it some time ago but I haven't been able to get it in game.
Unfortunately there is no variant of that with socks. The video you mentioned is not related to the game
It's a possibility for a defeat scene.
I think it happens when you get beat by the foot - ballbusting.

Jul 27, 2020
It's a possibility for a defeat scene.
I think it happens when you get beat by the foot - ballbusting.
The only socks variants I have seen in game and in the files were the denki anma and the trample crotch (after game over), please let me know if there are more though

Reactions: meeman

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Not sure myself, properly just bug fixes:

Update file to UFG2 Ver1.02.
The following bugs are corrected.

· An option setting value is not saved bug
· Bug that frozen in the headlock scissors of Sherelli

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
So the game is basically out of alpha, 0.23A is not the most recent version, 1.02 is the current newest version.

Version 1.01 is for download at page 1 of this thread.

Reactions: meeman

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
As much as I love what Boko does... Sometimes I wish he would be more explicit with his work e.g. Nudity, having the girls actually put the dude's dick on display as part of the humiliation instead of everything always being over clothing. Same for the girls, their clothing needs to come off at some point! Only time I've ever seen a nipple in Boko's games or content is in ultimate fighting girl type B I think. And even then it's a hidden bonus event which is pretty hard to get.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As much as I love what Boko does... Sometimes I wish he would be more explicit with his work e.g. Nudity, having the girls actually put the dude's dick on display as part of the humiliation instead of everything always being over clothing. Same for the girls, their clothing needs to come off at some point! Only time I've ever seen a nipple in Boko's games or content is in ultimate fighting girl type B I think. And even then it's a hidden bonus event which is pretty hard to get.
Agreed with this. I would like to see a way MC can strip the girls in exchange for them getting a stat buff and more frequest use of their special moves.

Also agreed on them putting MC's dicc on display for humiliation. Perhaps by milking him in a minigame like that girl in GBH Another Story milked Alf.

shirulive

Sep 2, 2021
Maybe anyone know, is it possible to swap Male MC model with any Female Character?

Like CM3D2 with xtmasterslave plugin, or other workaround if available.

• Haha
Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Maybe anyone know, is it possible to swap Male MC model with any Female Character?

Like CM3D2 with xtmasterslave plugin, or other workaround if available.
Man, this game is 2D
the graphics you see are just videos of 3D rendered animation.
So, not possible.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes