RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It may refer to the fact that he is working on game materials too, not just working out on himself.
I did read this Tweet when he posted it, and most of the precedent ones, where about working out and fitness.
Tbh, I want to see the dev get in the ring with a FBB like Ariel X while both in UFG cosplay.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It may refer to the fact that he is working on game materials too, not just working out on himself.
I did read this Tweet when he posted it, and most of the precedent ones, where about working out and fitness.
Yes, I like to think it means he's over his immediate troubles, and back to work, hopefully on Lin given the picture. It can be hard to tell sometimes though, the way Japanese to English machine translation comes across.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jul 27, 2020
Boko considering making another ultimate fighting girl
I think he just felt like trying out something from a different game that is some sort of fighting game with rhythm but just for experimenting purposes or something. I could be mistaken though since I took it from google translator.

On a side note, I realize that he does what he feels like doing instead of following a certain schedule but isn't Lin's video taking too long? I remember it being announced like almost half a year ago. I'm a big fan of Boko but this is getting a bit tiresome imo I don't mean to come off as impatient or rude just felt like venting and seeing if I was the only one with that thought

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshaded

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I think he just felt like trying out something from a different game that is some sort of fighting game with rhythm but just for experimenting purposes or something. I could be mistaken though since I took it from google translator.

On a side note, I realize that he does what he feels like doing instead of following a certain schedule but isn't Lin's video taking too long? I remember it being announced like almost half a year ago. I'm a big fan of Boko but this is getting a bit tiresome imo I don't mean to come off as impatient or rude just felt like venting and seeing if I was the only one with that thought
It was Dec 12th, 18 days ago, not 180 days ago, that he teased the pic of Lin. He had mentioned something kind of hinting that he might continue with another character before that.

2 days ago:
"There was a game called F-IST, where you fight girls in first person, and I thought, "Wow," but unfortunately there was no reverse ryona element. The game was fun though. "
"So, inspired by that, I made a test game. It worked better than I thought, so I'm considering whether to make a continuation."

(replying to a question about it:
"It will be different from UFG2. This is because the production tool is MZ, not RPG Maker MV. It is undecided what kind of thing we will make. We are undecided about whether we will make a continuation in the first place. "

It's kind of hard to tell, but it looks like he likes whatever he programmed that video with.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It was Dec 12th, 18 days ago, not 180 days ago, that he teased the pic of Lin. He had mentioned something kind of hinting that he might continue with another character before that.

2 days ago:
"There was a game called F-IST, where you fight girls in first person, and I thought, "Wow," but unfortunately there was no reverse ryona element. The game was fun though. "
"So, inspired by that, I made a test game. It worked better than I thought, so I'm considering whether to make a continuation."

"It will be different from UFG2. This is because the production tool is MZ, not RPG Maker MV. It is undecided what kind of thing we will make. We are undecided about whether we will make a continuation in the first place. "

It's kind of hard to tell, but it looks like he likes whatever he programmed that video with.
I am happy to see F-ist was able to inspire another great game from such a great dev. I was thinking the same about F-ist's lack of reverse-ryona. I would have liked the game a lot more if there were some femdom defeat scenes. :love:

Jul 27, 2020

2 days ago:

Right, but there were posts from patreon and twitter posts(apart from comments) mentioning the Lin video from way before

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Boko considering making another ultimate fighting girl
"We are undecided about whether we will make a continuation in the first place" -referring to UFG2, in the comment section

So technically, one can still hope. And I will. I don't want to see those fighting mechanics die, it's quite the unique experience. I still stand by the opinion that it's the best fighting I've seen in a videogame for adults.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
"We are undecided about whether we will make a continuation in the first place" -referring to UFG2, in the comment section

So technically, one can still hope. And I will. I don't want to see those fighting mechanics die, it's quite the unique experience. I still stand by the opinion that it's the best fighting I've seen in a videogame for adults.
It's one of my favorites.

Along with the video, google translates his tweet as it as:

I interpreted that to mean hes considering whether or not to continue the new "test game".
That was on December 28th.
One January 1st, along with another video with another girl, he tweets:

That 2nd video looks like he's been working on the new project some.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lin is in!

I don't know what to think about this animation style. I think it will look good after it's polished.
Oh wow, she's so cool and arrogant while she blocks every one of MC's punches and returns them.

Also, what kind of shorts is he wearing in this scene?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sherri's new prototype video shows only very limited moves as well
Lin has a lot better moves too. If you've never seen them you can try fighting her here https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-2-08-english.42209/
no idea about the shorts
I am liking the new Shari prototype, the inspiration from Waifu Fighter F-ist really shows.

I actually haven't tried the earlier versions yet. Tbh I've only played UFG Type B so far. It was much faster paced than what I am used to so I figured I would look into a better controller so I can at least stand a chance fighting her.

And darn about the shorts, those have to be the sexiest fight wear I have ever seen ngl.

THREESL

Feb 21, 2023
Hello everybody
In the game "ultimate fighting girl 2" i saw that there are 4 female characters (Sherri, Selene, Sierra and Lin) but it is possible to play only against Sherri and Selene.
Do the other two characters have to be unlocked or are they not there?
Thanks

• Thinking Face

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everybody
In the game "ultimate fighting girl 2" i saw that there are 4 female characters (Sherri, Selene, Sierra and Lin) but it is possible to play only against Sherri and Selene.
Do the other two characters have to be unlocked or are they not there?
Thanks
Sierra (green haired maid) is only "fightable" in the tutorial and Lin is not fightable.

• Sad
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes