RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
This video inspired me to make a tierlist for Boko's videos. I think this new one with Lin is definitely up there.
Man, I really do watch too much of this guy's stuff. I recognized all of these off of the stills alone. my-image-8.png (though the RNC footjob is missing, that one was top tier. The spanking one is missing, too.)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This video inspired me to make a tierlist for Boko's videos. I think this new one with Lin is definitely up there.
Thank you for making this. Is there any way you could add the rest of the girls from the Boko-verse to it? I really like Martial Arts Witch Girl as well as the Queen (Both from GBH).

Machhin

Apr 5, 2022
I wish he leaned more into Selena's fighting style instead of having the mc taking the beating of a lifetime everytime he fight a new girl. Just watched that Lin video and man should straight up be dead by now !

Reactions: indrickborale

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I wish he leaned more into Selena's fighting style instead of having the mc taking the beating of a lifetime everytime he fight a new girl. Just watched that Lin video and man should straight up be dead by now !
I think, unless stated otherwise, each guy in any of the videos is supposed to be a different one, even if they look the same. The only time there was contunity in the videos was between a Lin video and a series where the dude gets beat up by her maids, gets captured by them, and then gets tortured by all three of them through several videos. The last of which ends with him dying/getting permantly incapicitated via neck trauma. Pretty dark, really. It's good that a endless supply of generic anime boys exist in a vaccum to get beaten to a pulp in the other vids.

Last edited:

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way of cheating in the game in order to get for example more health or SP? Like maybe change numbers in a specific config file or something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes