RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 [v1.01] [Boko877]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Any changelog for the newest version?
changed some animations, added few diff views to some sherris moves, added voice.
If you want to know what exact animations, you can go in game folder, movies and sort by date, all from september must be new.

Tjst

Nov 22, 2019
Has anyone solved the lag problem of this game?
Try using windows compatibility mode to windows 7, in my case its fixing the lag, because in windows 7 compatibility mode scale down some graphic ( Works in potato pc like i use ) or maybe download RPG Runtime pack, is it lagged too in previous version ??

Tjst

Nov 22, 2019
I read somewhere that he would update the game further after its launch, but it makes me wonder how much content there would be and at what frequency. (anyone knows if this is how it happened with GBH CP2?). Personally I was a bit let down by the lack of cum animation during the extra story but that goes back to my initial point and question
Usually boko go update UFG then GBH then UFG and later on, Updated like 1-3 month per game, but in previous version it stated that CP2 is finished, even though in my opinion there's some plot hole ( battle, not story ), like single battle sharifa & nat, or 3rd floor maid. It should be upgraded to CP3 because CP2 finished the story ( Vs Lord Monster ) and actually there's no plot hole in story CP2, we see conclusion vs lord and how to reduce energy thing on woman, monster and the world and alf should be happy with his harem. In CP1 story finished after defeated auphemia. maybe we'll see the witch that have many element ( I dont know her name ) or see the magic academy school lady, It's require new conflict because previous conflict has finished.

Actually extra story made a long time ago if i'm correct before boko created UFG 2, so.. i dont expect it to be great

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Huh, is it just me, or Sherri's voice sometimes sounds... robotic? I mean, it kinda fits her usually cold demeanor, but I guess I'm too used to her old voice. Selene's voice is spot on though~

I see Selene has new animations for her attacks, and Sherri got one new one I believe. Kinda wish they got new attacks, but at least there's something new, and that's good enough.

Didn't expect him to release the game with only one extra scene though. I remember he mentioned about giving Selene an extra scene too, and thought he would hold off the release until that's completed.

Remember though, Boko practically made the game alone, from animation to coding. Though I would love WAY more content like more girls, moves, and KO interactions and what not, that's some pretty crazy demands for one guy. Honestly when he announced that UFG2 is gonna have more then 1 characters, I was surprised as it sounds real ambitious.

I do kinda wish that Boko has someone helping him make the game so there's more stuff, but that's asking a lot.
Yes, definitely! Alone is always longer to make games. It's a lot of work for one person.

But I liked how UFG1 had more diversity even if if has only one character.
Actually His work on Selene is very good and the voice is great.

But If I could choose, I would have loved Just a game about Sherri but with a bigger diversity of moves.
And a better voice work.

Back to main subject :
beside of the "quality" of voice itself, I really like how these girls continuously taunt the player with humiliating words... <3

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kurbeh

Jun 24, 2018
Did I miss something?
I thought Boko would continue to work on the game after this, and this "official" release was just the one that added voice work.

We're gonna get more content after this, right? Or did he say anywhere that he was done with the project now?

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I'd like to know if no one minds answering. Is this game purely a male masochism game? And there's no sex scenes with the girls, even if you win and or complete the game?

Edit: Got the game and beat Sherri, funny how trying for a finishing blow lands the MC his demise. Fun game, reminds me a bit of the feel from the old knuckle pine games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'd like to know if no one minds answering. Is this game purely a male masochism game? And there's no sex scenes with the girls, even if you win and or complete the game?

Edit: Got the game and beat Sherri, funny how trying for a finishing blow lands the MC his demise. Fun game, reminds me a bit of the feel from the old knuckle pine games.
No sex, just pure girl beating male femdom.

I forgot all about Knuckle Pine, this reminds me I need to find full a translated full version of that game.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Some thoughts about our expectations. If you remember 1st UFG there was 15 moves from heroine. There was some secrets, that coud be activated in specific way described in readme, but for the UFG2 there a way more content, its more complicated, its more intertaining, 60fps... yes it could be more stuf around this, cose animation is main difficulty, programming is quite faster to do and as for me its not as main battle. Cose ends, beginings, story is not about this game. Process of beatig and humiliating - this is all about and this part works fine. Sherri have more technics than UFG1 had... and we have aditional girl that have more 15 technics. So it could be like finished work, that NOT needs additional content... But it will be...

Jul 27, 2020
Some thoughts about our expectations. If you remember 1st UFG there was 15 moves from heroine. There was some secrets, that coud be activated in specific way described in readme, but for the UFG2 there a way more content, its more complicated, its more intertaining, 60fps... yes it could be more stuf around this, cose animation is main difficulty, programming is quite faster to do and as for me its not as main battle. Cose ends, beginings, story is not about this game. Process of beatig and humiliating - this is all about and this part works fine. Sherri have more technics than UFG1 had... and we have aditional girl that have more 15 technics. So it could be like finished work, that NOT needs additional content... But it will be...
Secrets in the readme of UFG1? Jesus now I need to know what it says, my readme is always corrupt and has garbage letters

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Well the point of UFG is to test your reaction speed. Because in this game's highest difficulty is beyond funny. Because if you want to get the best ending(except for UFG Type B), you have to beat the game to it's highest difficulty.
I'm quoting you from November 2019, but is it true that there's a different ending in UFG2 if you beat it at the highest difficulty? I beat Selene today on ultimate, and nothing was different. Does the different ending only appear if you beat Sherri on ultimate?

21423007 Here's the part of the readme that I think Keobr is talking about, with things like pressing the Ctrl key in a specific way to see the Very Hard mode ED. No hidden content per se, just different game modes or shortcuts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 21423007

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Im talking about kiss animation in ufg1, or all of you knew about it? And some other stuf that you will never see if you dont know when and what buttons you need to press)

Jul 27, 2020
Im talking about kiss animation in ufg1, or all of you knew about it? And some other stuf that you will never see if you dont know when and what buttons you need to press)
Are you talking about the select mode in UFG1? Anyway merry christmas everyone!

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Are you talking about the select mode in UFG1? Anyway merry christmas everyone!
I can't remember exactly, but it was hidden in throwing combination (?) When girl grabs your hand and moves behind you if you press some buttons (may be down+left or down+right or just down) she kisses you to k.o or tryes to break your spine. In select move there wasnt such choise, than when in you kicked to a corner there was 3 types of moves she applied randomly, but if i remember truly if some buttons are pressed in some moment of that move she will apply move that you want by pressed buttons.
So i gave you something new, or you knew all of that? )))) If you played and never read file that opens in browser explaining this stuf you could never know this. And there explanations what is random1 and random2, explanations when even girl hp replenishing... Etc.

Jul 27, 2020
I can't remember exactly, but it was hidden in throwing combination (?) When girl grabs your hand and moves behind you if you press some buttons (may be down+left or down+right or just down) she kisses you to k.o or tryes to break your spine. In select move there wasnt such choise, than when in you kicked to a corner there was 3 types of moves she applied randomly, but if i remember truly if some buttons are pressed in some moment of that move she will apply move that you want by pressed buttons.
So i gave you something new, or you knew all of that? )))) If you played and never read file that opens in browser explaining this stuf you could never know this. And there explanations what is random1 and random2, explanations when even girl hp replenishing... Etc.
I am a bit lost to be honest, are you referring to Lin? As far as I saw she had two different continuations after she kicks you into the corner, but they were both random when playing normally and in select mode (and you could change the camera angle for one of them)

Jun 26, 2017
I am a bit lost to be honest, are you referring to Lin? As far as I saw she had two different continuations after she kicks you into the corner, but they were both random when playing normally and in select mode (and you could change the camera angle for one of them)
That might be referring to Lin's kiss move which will change to a kick move if you do something like with arrow keys? I thought that was just a demo and UFG1 should be the one the MC is a blue silhouette if my memory serves me right

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Oh yeah, I should have realized that you meant the manual and not the readme. (I actually forgot it was there too.) I just found a description of what you mean. The kiss is actually something that occurs randomly after Linea's throwing technique, as one of 4 options. I didn't realize until I looked at the manual, that you meant that if you hold down specific keys just beforehand, you can actually "choose" which of the 4 animations she picks, instead of letting it be random. So that's what you meant. Anyway, fortunately, I could still see the kiss animation when it shows up due to random chance (you probably misremembered that it would never show up otherwise) so it looks like I didn't miss any animations in UFG1... But it was interesting to learn that there was a hidden feature like this. I assume Boko added it for testing purposes.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes