4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
There is this guys who is in love with Boko's style. You can see him at Iwara under the name of Okiami.
As you can see there, animating 3D models is really hard, in his videos there are frequent glitches. If you can pass over this part his works are good.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

fmsmother

Mar 5, 2022
On the game screenshots I see battles taking place in arenas, etc How can I fight in the arena - can't find it obviously?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
On the game screenshots I see battles taking place in arenas, etc How can I fight in the arena - can't find it obviously?
You're at least the third or fourth person to ask this. The first 5 images on the first page are from Boko's UFG universe, not GBH: see https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-v1-03-boko877.84242/post-6836337 . And none of the images are actual screenshots, they're just renders Boko shared on Twitter or his site.

Maybe I should contact a mod to ask to have the screenshots fixed or updated. Hmm, can I just upload better screenshots to this post and then report it, like I would for an update? Let me try. Edit: Thanks to the mod who fixed it!

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020
You're at least the third or fourth person to ask this. The first 5 images on the first page are from Boko's UFG universe, not GBH: see https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-v1-03-boko877.84242/post-6836337 . And none of the images are actual screenshots, they're just renders Boko shared on Twitter or his site.

Maybe I should contact a mod to ask to have the screenshots fixed or updated. Hmm, can I just upload better screenshots to this post and then report it, like I would for an update? Let me try.
to this day I'm annoyed that cat girl didn't have anything

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh nice! just checked boko's patreon after a good while and... he is working on GBH again?
i read names like senri and ritica, both chars that got introduced on his site but never added to the game.
sorry if that was mentioned pages ago, but this just made my day.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
oh nice! just checked boko's patreon after a good while and... he is working on GBH again?
i read names like senri and ritica, both chars that got introduced on his site but never added to the game.
sorry if that was mentioned pages ago, but this just made my day.
I don't think it was mentioned before.

Good news !

If only this game had submission routes, it would be awesome !

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes