4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
oh nice! just checked boko's patreon after a good while and... he is working on GBH again?
i read names like senri and ritica, both chars that got introduced on his site but never added to the game.
sorry if that was mentioned pages ago, but this just made my day.
Yeah, Boko's working on GBH, but not necessarily a game at this moment.

He was thinking of making a short RPG Maker game with Senri ( ) and did a lot of work on it, but then he realized it was too inconvenient and time-consuming to make it in RPG Maker, so he's decided to cancel it. Rather, he said he won't develop anything in RPG Maker anymore...

He implied he might release the Senri story as a video or HTML file. Either way, he has a number of GBH stories in mind (like the Senri and Ritica ones you mentioned) that he wants to release in some format, at some point...

Boko has disliked RPG Maker development for a while now, and has plans to try to learn to use another game engine. So he just intended the Senri game to be a short mini-game to work on during the transition away from RPG Maker (in order to give his monthly patrons something concrete, I guess), but... it ended up being even more time-consuming than he thought. It's a shame, because I thought the system he teased looked amazing.

So as far as game development is concerned, Boko went back to the drawing board. He's currently still focused on GBH rather than UFG, but he hasn't even given any clear indication of what engine he plans to try to use next. Personally, I hope RPG Maker Unite comes out soon, since I have a feeling that might work better for him than MV and MZ did. Either way, I'm personally hopeful the Senri story might be released as an HTML file in the relatively near future.

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018
Boko just posts a new video in his patreon and ci-en.
Did any one have it?

• Wow
Reactions: neddyf and mago91

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Boko just posts a new video in his patreon and ci-en.
Did any one have it?

Just as a heads up, even if no one shares these videos (feel free, of course) we'll be able to see them later on: Boko just announced that since he needs to take his time to learn a new game engine, he won't be able to provide monthly game releases for his patrons, so he changed the patron tier from advance game releases to advance video releases, so that patrons can see his videos 1-2 weeks in advance before they're made public.

Reactions: 21423007

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
For those asking about the vid... I'll drop a link down below. I'll also drop the zip folder which contains images giving context for the footjob (of which Boko says he may make into a video).

In return for the free gibs, I'm wondering if anyone knows about the images I'm going to attach to this post. A fan on Twitter said that someone modded these into GBH CP2. Does anyone know of this mod? I really enjoyed the game proper, and I'd love more content even if it's fanmade.

Video:

Images zip:

20220425_164340.jpg 20220425_164339.jpg

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
In return for the free gibs, I'm wondering if anyone knows about the images I'm going to attach to this post. A fan on Twitter said that someone modded these into GBH CP2. Does anyone know of this mod? I really enjoyed the game proper, and I'd love more content even if it's fanmade.
The one from , right? My guess is that it's probably some . I don't know Chinese and always have trouble trying to find stuff on that site, though, so maybe someone here who knows Chinese can help you. Or you can always try to DM Coolfeng to ask. In the end, the download itself might be locked down to people with a Baidu account though.

Nov 30, 2019
For those asking about the vid... I'll drop a link down below. I'll also drop the zip folder which contains images giving context for the footjob (of which Boko says he may make into a video).

Video: Google Drive

Images zip: Google Drive

View attachment 1776812 View attachment 1776813
thanks, but wait, i got a question?
about mod where should i put????
can anyone help me i want to try it?
also, how many video is on patron that our free users hasn't seen yet?

Last edited:

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020

Video: Google Drive

Images zip: Google Drive

View attachment 1776812 View attachment 1776813
Does anyone have that mod version of GBH? It looks interesting

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
thanks, but wait, i got a question?
about mod where should i put????
can anyone help me i want to try it?
also, how many video is on patron that our free users hasn't seen yet?
To the video question, the one posted here is the only one behind a paywall atm.
Now, your wording about the mod interests me. Do you have the relevant files for the mod but don't know where stick said files? I'm equally clueless, but if you do have them you could drop a google drive link and users here can try to figure it out for you.

Nov 30, 2019
To the video question, the one posted here is the only one behind a paywall atm.
Now, your wording about the mod interests me. Do you have the relevant files for the mod but don't know where stick said files? I'm equally clueless, but if you do have them you could drop a google drive link and users here can try to figure it out for you.
If I really have it, I will definitely post the link. It is also the first time I hear this game to have a mod. Of course the reason why I ask is because I'm curious where should it be placed if there is one?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I see talk about a GBH mod, what all is different between the mod and the vanilla version? Also, has the priestess been added to the game yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I think I missed some informatios.
-Is there an actual mod for this game?
-What the mod does?
It seems like it added a fight with the Thief girl's sister from Another Story. It also looks like it added a duo fight between you and Alcia+Shayna (where they'll probably just use their joined plead action as an attack). That's all I can gather from the screenshots I found.

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
Parece que agregó una pelea con la hermana de la chica Thief de Another Story. También parece que agregó una pelea de dúo entre tú y Alcia+Shayna (donde probablemente solo usarán su acción de súplica unida como un ataque). Eso es todo lo que puedo deducir de las capturas de pantalla que encontré.
[/CITA]
¿Y dónde puedo encontrar el mod para el juego?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes