4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
where are those screenshots and video from (except for the footjob video)
The screenshots were posted along with the video on Patreon. They give context to the video and Boko has said that he might properly animate them in the future. The other clips at the end are from Auphemia's Game Over scenes if you submit to her after being defeated by her in GBH CP2.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Auphemia is magnificent. If her bearhug was a command for me to cum., I'd involuntarily obey every time.

That said, to have the RPGM Project File available to edit and release... as is the rumor... an expanded GBH CP2 with ANY entirely new NPC combatant would both take someone with virtually exclusive access to ALL relevant images/animations AND be familiar enough with RPGM AND the proclivities of Boko's fans just to imitate a version of CP2 which satisfactorily includes images/animations/events AND text.

A brave man named Michael Keaton first said the phrase "Don't go chasing waterfalls. Stick to the rivers and the lakes you're used to" in the movie "The Other Guys."

If I may be so bold as to introduce my own completely original advice, Curb your Enthusiasm.

• Sad

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Good game, but I didn't understand if chapter three came out or not, does anyone know?

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018

Boko posts a side story of Astriede

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone. I once again come with both the videos and the images. I'm also going to drop the description that Boko gave b/c the events are somewhat confusing on their own. Said description will be through screenshots b/c I can't copy/paste text and scribing on a phone keyboard is hell.

Movie:

Pictures:

Also of note, commenting I found out that the insanity eye also works on women, too. Wonder if that will come into play... (Auphemia's eyes also work on ladies, apparently)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes