4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I once again come with both the videos and the images. I'm also going to drop the description that Boko gave b/c the events are somewhat confusing on their own. Said description will be through screenshots b/c I can't copy/paste text and scribing on a phone keyboard is hell.

Movie: Google Drive

Pictures: Google Drive

Also of note, commenting I found out that the insanity eye also works on women, too. Wonder if that will come into play... (Auphemia's eyes also work on ladies, apparently)
Thank you for sharing these, I am downloading them now.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I sure do like almost everything Boko does. it sucks that what he does is so time-consuming and that he chooses to do every time-consuming thing on his own. Then again, maybe that complete self-reliance is why he doesn't burn out like so many other femdom fighting game devs.

ANYWAY... Twistty Boko has released (final, according to Boko) for free on his website. OP should be updated.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I sure do like almost everything Boko does. it sucks that what he does is so time-consuming and that he chooses to do every time-consuming thing on his own. Then again, maybe that complete self-reliance is why he doesn't burn out like so many other femdom fighting game devs.

ANYWAY... Twistty Boko has released GBH CP2 V0.3.1 (final, according to Boko) for free on his website. OP should be updated.
Is this the version with the priestess girl?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

ANYWAY... Twistty Boko has released GBH CP2 V0.3.1 (final, according to Boko) for free on his website. OP should be updated.
the 0.31 is out since october 2021 I think :/

chesire

May 5, 2017

Changelog?

Reactions: AZAZAEV

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
There is no new version of GBH. Boko is not working on any games now and doesn't know when he will release his next game. Just periodic videos and screenshots. He's currently focused on GBH, and we have no idea when he will focus on UFG.

robtbo is just pointing out that the game version in the OP is dated May 2020. Like ss6 said, the newest version is the one with the maid Leela that came out last year.

If you only downloaded and played GBH from the thread's OP, you played an old version. If you remember playing against Leela, you already played the newest version.

Changelog?

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, we don't need another... You-know-what situation. Boko is doing this for years now. I'm following his work since 2017 and I am pretty sure he is putting more quality content on a regular basis than most of the other femdom game devs. At least whenever he takes his time, you know he will put some god damn quaility stuff.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
There is no new version of GBH. Boko is not working on any games now and doesn't know when he will release his next game. Just periodic videos and screenshots. He's currently focused on GBH, and we have no idea when he will focus on UFG.

robtbo is just pointing out that the game version in the OP is dated May 2020. Like ss6 said, the newest version is the one with the maid Leela that came out last year.

If you only downloaded and played GBH from the thread's OP, you played an old version. If you remember playing against Leela, you already played the newest version.

I'm not sure... I forgot who is Leela...
Any picture ?

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but it's still kinda about GBH, I suppose...

Remember that Boko made a long video of a fight with Selunelia which is basically the first time the concept for GBH was made and shown by him? In his website, it's called "vs Selunelia", and there's two versions of it.

I want to ask... wasn't there a translated version of those videos? Or at least subtitled in English? I swear I've seen it before, perhaps in Boko's Youtube before it disappears, but I can no longer find it. Anyone got any info on the translated version of both videos?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
Oh, yes! I definitely remember this one!
I love how she lacks of respect to the hero... Throwing him like garbage.
Her attacks are interesting, but not the most humiliating...

So, if you can fight her, this is the last build. Right?
Pretty much. Latest (and probably final for Chapter 2) build is 0.3.1, which includes that fight and also solo fights for the duo at the inn.

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone know how to point me towards all the enemies and stages, apart of those belonging to the Empire of Luciana, Auphemia's Manor, Selunelia's Mansion or the Bandit Ganga's Hideout ?

For example, what do I need to do, to fight the Demon Lord ?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes