4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone know how to point me towards all the enemies and stages, apart of those belonging to the Empire of Luciana, Auphemia's Manor, Selunelia's Mansion or the Bandit Ganga's Hideout ?

For example, what do I need to do, to fight the Demon Lord ?
I might be mistaken since it has been a while, but first of all, you need to beat the queen and almost all available girl other then Auphemia, Selunelia, and I believe the two dancers. After that you go to Auphemia's manor to fight Fyette. Then you Selunelia's mansion, talk to her, then return to Auphemia's manor to fight Auphemia (She's real hard if you don't skip her).

Once done, go and face Selunelia (Again, another hard fight if you don't skip), and I think that's it. You should be able to go to the Monster Lord's castle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I might be mistaken since it has been a while, but first of all, you need to beat the queen and almost all available girl other then Auphemia, Selunelia, and I believe the two dancers. After that you go to Auphemia's manor to fight Fyette. Then you Selunelia's mansion, talk to her, then return to Auphemia's manor to fight Auphemia (She's real hard if you don't skip her).

Once done, go and face Selunelia (Again, another hard fight if you don't skip), and I think that's it. You should be able to go to the Monster Lord's castle.
You have to beat all of them? I thought you only had to beat the head girl of each area?

Tjst

Nov 22, 2019
You have to beat all of them? I thought you only had to beat the head girl of each area?
Actually, its about the story, so you need to fight, from the start is maid ( atleast head maid, shayna ) > auphemia ( this cp 1 story ended ), this story is ended where auphemia lose, and she wont do monster thing again, and on top of that alf is searching for his sister, forgot her name, she is pink haired soldier in eirfeel mansion in this side quest, alf need to fight Letcia > his sister > eirfeel > than you can open fight with sefina ( this ended in cp2 story ) *note, that eirfeel mansion is just side quest in searching for his sister, there fore you dont need to fight anyone in here actually

And after everything, alf need to go to underground to fight shisen ( after fighting shisen, go to bandit again to fight mena, this girl doesnt require to finish the story ) > go to auphemia ( not fighting ) > fight the witch > go to auphemia again ( this time fight fyyte ) > fight auphemia and finish ( this complete cp2 story )

In cp 3, fight auphemia ( or go to auphemia ) > fight the witch ( actually kinda forgot maybe fight the witch is completed cp2 story ) > in this time, you can re-challenging either auphemia or witch to open new dialogue > fight demon lord > cp3 story finished > you can re-challenging demon lord this time, for new dialogue

if you playing cp3 from the start, go to bandit ( before that, talk to cat and ask what you should do ) > go to auphemia > selunelia > fight auphemia > fight selunelia > fight demon lord > re-challenging demon lord ( this finish cp3 story )

And another note, you can unlock 3 different dialogue from each girl ( except solo dancer ) to unlock that just re-challenging them 3 times and lose each time

Tjst

Nov 22, 2019
Actually, its about the story, so you need to fight, from the start is maid ( atleast head maid, shayna ) > auphemia ( this cp 1 story ended ), this story is ended where auphemia lose, and she wont do monster thing again, and on top of that alf is searching for his sister, forgot her name, she is pink haired soldier in eirfeel mansion in this side quest, alf need to fight Letcia > his sister > eirfeel > than you can open fight with sefina ( this ended in cp2 story ) *note, that eirfeel mansion is just side quest in searching for his sister, there fore you dont need to fight anyone in here actually

And after everything, alf need to go to underground to fight shisen ( after fighting shisen, go to bandit again to fight mena, this girl doesnt require to finish the story ) > go to auphemia ( not fighting ) > fight the witch > go to auphemia again ( this time fight fyyte ) > fight auphemia and finish ( this complete cp2 story )

In cp 3, fight auphemia ( or go to auphemia ) > fight the witch ( actually kinda forgot maybe fight the witch is completed cp2 story ) > in this time, you can re-challenging either auphemia or witch to open new dialogue > fight demon lord > cp3 story finished > you can re-challenging demon lord this time, for new dialogue

if you playing cp3 from the start, go to bandit ( before that, talk to cat and ask what you should do ) > go to auphemia > selunelia > fight auphemia > fight selunelia > fight demon lord > re-challenging demon lord ( this finish cp3 story )

And another note, you can unlock 3 different dialogue from each girl ( except solo dancer ) to unlock that just re-challenging them 3 times and lose each time
actually im wrong all along in cp 3, you can go to cat and ask what should i do every time one after other and follow her lead, or skip story to before fight fytte and go to auphemia > fight fyttee > selunelia > fight auphemia > fight selunelia > than demon lord ( maybe im wrong again )

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Altair150196ITA My memory's also a bit hazy, since it's been a while. The bottom line is that the cat does always tell you where to go next.

I think CP2 was originally like this: Defeat Queen Eirfeel and Shisen, and fight at least X other characters (I forget what number X was... 3? 5?). After you do that, Auphemia's event will be unlocked: she'll talk to you about how women are getting stronger, and you'll be able to fight Fytte. You then talk to Selunia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After some of these fights, more fightable girls are unlocked. It's always worth revisiting places if you've beaten an "area boss" character recently.

I believe the final update of CP2 removed the need to fight X other characters before Auphemia's event was unlocked... And maybe also removed the need to fight Eirfeel. I can't remember.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, I just downloaded the game and I want to ask. How do I guard against shisen's final attack, and also what can I do with gold.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Wait, so cp3 has been released?
Nope. For some reason Tjst referred to the latter parts of CP2 as "CP3" a few posts ago, but that's not the case.

Boko hasn't released any games since UFG 2 which came out last December. He is currently releasing videos and screenshot-based stories in the GBH setting on roughly a monthly basis. They are released publicly on Twitter two weeks after they come out to his patrons. We don't know when he will gain enough confidence with a different engine to try to make another GBH game...

Reactions: furaian

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Wait, so cp3 has been released?
There was a CP3 Test version released some time ago... it was ONLY a brief intro to 1 fight against the sister of... somebody from CP2. It wasn't very memorable on its own. I think Boko just wanted to put the fight mechanics out there and see what response he got.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Oh dear, I have to be the uploader again. This update is so-so. The video is pretty okay (Alcia doing nursing stuff) though I must say that Boko is getting better at showing personality through animations and even expressions. The images providing context to the video are cute and it is nice to see his characters interact with Alf in a way that isn't "haha you're a weak perv. wee-wee go pew pew"

I really do hope Boko finds an engine he likes, b/c his content (femdom fights, basically) are most exciting as games. It's not quite the same when it's just vids and images.

Sorry for the wall of text, here's the gibs.

Video:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh dear, I have to be the uploader again. This update is so-so. The video is pretty okay (Alcia doing nursing stuff) though I must say that Boko is getting better at showing personality through animations and even expressions. The images providing context to the video are cute and it is nice to see his characters interact with Alf in a way that isn't "haha you're a weak perv. wee-wee go pew pew"

I really do hope Boko finds an engine he likes, b/c his content (femdom fights, basically) are most exciting as games. It's not quite the same when it's just vids and images.

Video: Google Drive
Thank you for being a hero!

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020

Video: Google Drive
Any update on gbh mod that you were searching???

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes