4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Nanska

May 21, 2018
Oh dear, I have to be the uploader again. This update is so-so. The video is pretty okay (Alcia doing nursing stuff) though I must say that Boko is getting better at showing personality through animations and even expressions. The images providing context to the video are cute and it is nice to see his characters interact with Alf in a way that isn't "haha you're a weak perv. wee-wee go pew pew"

I really do hope Boko finds an engine he likes, b/c his content (femdom fights, basically) are most exciting as games. It's not quite the same when it's just vids and images.

Sorry for the wall of text, here's the gibs.

Video: Google Drive
Thank you

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Jul 27, 2020
My personal favorites are Millis, Shisen, and the Monster Lord. They really do it for me. I would guess that Boko's are Auphemia + the Maids (Boko may be a boob guy predominately...)
He might be, but it makes me doubt because his postal girl appears to be Sherri from UFG, which is also the character with the most content overall and focused on kicking/ballbusting/boots/feet. Monster Lord does it for me too when it comes to GBH so these short GBH focused productions really give me hype if and when he decides to expand on that character.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Witch Girl is best girl imo. I love her martial arts moves, how she uses her rear in battle and her creative way of countering void.

Also, someone needs to make a Tiermaker list for GBH.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Witch Girl is best girl imo. I love her martial arts moves, how she uses her rear in battle and her creative way of countering void.

Also, someone needs to make a Tiermaker list for GBH.
Looked it up. Someone has already done it! (Though some characters' heads are cut off) I'll attach mine.

my-image-3.png

I may elaborate on my choices later.
Here's the template, btw

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Looked it up. Someone has already done it! (Though some characters' heads are cut off) I'll attach mine.

Here's the template, btw

Awesome to see someone made a Tiermaker for GBH. :D

As for heads being cut off... yeah, I've heard that Tiermaker often autocrops the images, in a way that isn't even visible until the tiers are finalized, and there's no easy way to fix it.

canvas.png

Reactions: Vile_lurker02

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 1912424

Here's the template, btw

Thank you for sharing this! I typed it in as Girl Beats Hero rather than just GBH.

This is my GBH Tier List so far. I saw the priestess here, does that mean she has been added to the game?

my-image(1).png

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
My choice for both UFG2 and GBH
Not based on their actual power... Just based on the type of moves used and temper of the girl + clothes/haircut...
Im not so much into boobs, so, some of these pink maids are not well classed ^^;

I also gave bad rating to character I almost forgot about since they are not so interesting for me.

And About the witch of GHB (forgot her name) she is in "S" JUST because of her "Martial arts" mode.
Definitely not the mode based on magic spell etc.

UFG2
bokokokok.png

GBH
bokokokoko.png

Reactions: 21423007

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
my-image.png
that woud be mine for GBH.
the UFG one confuses me. i've not seen a total of 12 girls there, in fact i only know 2 + the tutorial one. did i accidently download a demo or something?

Reactions: bookerlawson

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 1913995
that woud be mine for GBH.
the UFG one confuses me. i've not seen a total of 12 girls there, in fact i only know 2 + the tutorial one. did i accidently download a demo or something?
Not every character is in every game, plenty of them are also in various videos or images but not in games. You can find a bio of each character from their respective universe in Boko887's main page

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Jul 27, 2020
It's pretty interesting to see everyone's perspective of his characters. I'm sharing mine also based on moves & apperance.

UFG
1657285146595.png

GBH
1657285285118.png

Reactions: neddyf

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like how in the Tower of Trample thread everyone is like: "ew you put this girl in high tier? Idiot" while here everyone is much more friendly, like "oh yeah my preferences are different but it's nice to see yours, too."
I know right? That comes exclusively from one user and those looking to simp to her. Part of me wished GBH had a BBW so I could put her into S tier. Not only would that annoy the heck out of her but I think we can all admit, if Boko added a BBW, we would all be okay with being her chair.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I know right? That comes exclusively from one user and those looking to simp to her. Part of me wished GBH had a BBW so I could put her into S tier. Not only would that annoy the heck out of her but I think we can all admit, if Boko added a BBW, we would all be okay with being her chair.
Absolutley based. However, is there precednet for good 3D models for bbw's? And I mean the MMD type that Boko uses. B/c I'm not sure if they exist (and not sure if that's Boko's taste, at least he's never hinted at that). Still would be behind that 100%, though.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes