4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Hey all, dropping more content. These are short clips of fights. In the post about the clips, Boko explains that in the future, he'll upload individual moves and scenarios as opposed to the more narrative-esque scenes. If you see the shortness of the clips you'll see what I mean.

As someone whose followed him for a while, this is the same way his old videos were.

In other news, Boko still seems opposed to creating RPG-esque games, which is pretty sad to me. He instead wants bigger projects to be VN-like. Maybe he can pull it off, who knows.

Enough of me, here's the clips.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
In other news, Boko still seems opposed to creating RPG-esque games, which is pretty sad to me. He instead wants bigger projects to be VN-like. Maybe he can pull it off, who knows.
OK no RPG it's not really a probleme if the VN has fights. ( like MGQ )
Anyway, I hope he will continu to use Level drain or stat drain like in GBH.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
OK no RPG it's not really a probleme if the VN has fights. ( like MGQ )
Anyway, I hope he will continu to use Level drain or stat drain like in GBH.
Well, I take his VN comments as being similar to the little html shorts he made for UFG and GBH. Stills and text with some animation in between. MGQ is still an RPG through it's gameplay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
I searched for it on ulmf forums there was the only place there was a bit of trace and they straight up banned me for asking there
Well, I know another user here tried to ask and their post has apparently been deleted. Maybe the vitriol is b/c the source of those images are an unofficial mod?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes