4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Btw does anybody know games with similar graphics pls. I HATE 3Dcg but love Boko's graphics
The graphics are 3D Custom Shoujo models, rendered with MikuMikuDance. Aside from other Boko877 games like Ultimate Fighting Girl 2, you can find 3D Custom Shoujo graphics in games like... VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~, Succubus Maze and Succubus Battle Simulator, Toffi's lezdom and futadom games like Princess of the Ring, and Necromancer's short heavy femdom VNs like Mistress Degree (no animations). Those are just the femdom games available in English that I could come up with offhand. There are a lot more femsub games with these graphics, but many of them were doujin or even free games released in the days before femsub RPGs became widespread and highly profitable on DLsite, so I couldn't tell you which ones have been translated into English.

For "anime-style renders" these days, Koikatsu graphics and Custom Maid 3D 2 graphics are used more often than 3D Custom Shoujo... but most Japanese devs try to avoid using those programs for game renders, maybe for legal reasons, so you'll more often find non-Japanese developers using them, like the dev of Crazy GameMaster for example. That said, a bad artist will always end up producing stiff and unappealingly posed models, and Boko is one of a kind.

Sep 25, 2021
at this point we could call it a lost media lol
the only thing we know about it is that it existed, but there's nearly 0 traces of it
My best bet is I can message the person who originally posted it, or pay him in yuan since the original poster is Chinese and seems to still be active. I've searched through multiple chinese websites that refer to boko877 (Kinda shocked that this game is massively popular in east asia)

Reactions: Rynoam

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
My best bet is I can message the person who originally posted it, or pay him in yuan since the original poster is Chinese and seems to still be active. I've searched through multiple chinese websites that refer to boko877 (Kinda shocked that this game is massively popular in east asia)
Huh, that expains why UFG2 had Chinese subtitles from the get go.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Is there a hidden enemy list somewhere? I have unlocked the knight with blue hair, the maid who cleans on the upper floor of the castle later in the story and there's also a character who kicks you when you look at her because she's half naked.

I've been going around pretty much everywhere but I'm not sure if I'm missing hidden doors, passages etc (if such things even exist in this game but you never know).

someuser123

May 6, 2019
Is there a hidden enemy list somewhere? I have unlocked the knight with blue hair, the maid who cleans on the upper floor of the castle later in the story and there's also a character who kicks you when you look at her because she's half naked.

I've been going around pretty much everywhere but I'm not sure if I'm missing hidden doors, passages etc (if such things even exist in this game but you never know).
The character list here should have all available enemies so far.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Helblau No hidden enemies, really; just beat everyone, then look around, and you'll be able to see if any new content was unlocked. A few heroines also have harder/alternative versions of their fight unlocked: Leticia Another, Shisen Another, Selunelia martial arts, and individual fights with the dancer sisters. Look in the file 攻略ヒント(Enemy Tips).txt for a list of all the fights (spoilers).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 25, 2021
Update: Guy still has not answered but hopefully he will in the future.

But does anyone know how I can access the dialogue in GBH? There was some secret dialogue that occurred in GBH 0.7.3, and I want to access the file so I can see all the dialogues from the characters

• Thinking Face

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Update: Guy still has not answered but hopefully he will in the future.

But does anyone know how I can access the dialogue in GBH? There was some secret dialogue that occurred in GBH 0.7.3, and I want to access the file so I can see all the dialogues from the characters
Hmm, I don't have any good ideas on how to do this easily, personally. Maybe someone else can give you a better response.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I replaced Sharifa and Nathifa with Auphemia and Lord, so that is why theres 2 of them, no new animations or cool stuff happen sadly but you can basically create your own scenario
This looks fun to try. What happens when you try to fight the girls edited in?

Sep 25, 2021
This looks fun to try. What happens when you try to fight the girls edited in?
I couldn't add the other animations they had since there was so many limited attacks and im no good at coding, but it felt like basically fighting the same characters but together, which made it impossible since i buffed their stats, but this is a good way to train your skills and also have your favorite characters in 1 battle

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTastic9

Rynoam

Jul 1, 2022
How do you change them in the compressed file,because it won't let me.
So I had figured out how that 1 person had alcia and the other maids together in combat, he edited the files in the game, which is easy, just replaced the images with the character you want and make sure the text is the same as the character youre replacing, i recommend using the compressed file, heres an example of what i put together View attachment 2207843

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes