4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
Boko is Thinking about making this character remove her top at some Point (but no nudity since the vertical cloth thing seems to stay on)
A lot of the character's clothes move a lot during animations, it's most likely we'll at least see a bit of nudity, but I'm glad Boko is slowly approaching the nudity idea. like when he finally gave the MC a penis around late 2022, I'm thinking by 2024 or late 2023 we'll see actual nudity in UFG or GBH

Sep 25, 2021
Can't tell if anyone pointed this out or noticed it, but is it me or did Boko877 change a lot of the character's breast sizes? Auphemia's chest seems to be smaller than before, the maids seem to have much larger chests than her now. Here's an example, Shisen's chest looks almost like Auphemia's size now compared to her old model. jkmh.PNG jmh.PNG

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
Can't tell if anyone pointed this out or noticed it, but is it me or did Boko877 change a lot of the character's breast sizes? Auphemia's chest seems to be smaller than before, the maids seem to have much larger chests than her now. Here's an example, Shisen's chest looks almost like Auphemia's size now compared to her old model. View attachment 2439981 View attachment 2439983
boko uploaded new content?? I don't see anything new on Twitter.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I wouldn't call it abandoned. It was kind of fininhed, and It'll be revisited, or get a new chapter.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Can't tell if anyone pointed this out or noticed it, but is it me or did Boko877 change a lot of the character's breast sizes? Auphemia's chest seems to be smaller than before, the maids seem to have much larger chests than her now. Here's an example, Shisen's chest looks almost like Auphemia's size now compared to her old model.
Hmm, you have a good eye. It seems like those are clearly different breast sizes, not just a matter of angle.

Does anyone know what program is used to make/animate these characters?
The models are from an ancient (2008) SLG called 3D Custom Shoujo, heavily modded to look presentable in the modern era. They're then rendered and animated with MikuMikuDance aka MMD.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Can't tell if anyone pointed this out or noticed it, but is it me or did Boko877 change a lot of the character's breast sizes? Auphemia's chest seems to be smaller than before, the maids seem to have much larger chests than her now. Here's an example, Shisen's chest looks almost like Auphemia's size now compared to her old model. View attachment 2439981 View attachment 2439983
Which version is the left one from??

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I have not VLC media player.
Probably should get it. I think there's a portable version too.
It should work with the windows player with the right codecs, but I don't know off hand where to find them.
I think installing VLC (not the portable one) might install the codecs, even if you wanted to use the windows player. I'm not 100% sure on that last point though.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jul 27, 2020
Probably should get it. I think there's a portable version too.
It should work with the windows player with the right codecs, but I don't know off hand where to find them.
I think installing VLC (not the portable one) might install the codecs, even if you wanted to use the windows player. I'm not 100% sure on that last point though.
Just to confirm, it did not install the codecs for other players in my case (Still getting HVEC Extension error) but VLC works so just get it for free in the microsoft app store for anyone reading

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes