4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
It looks like Boko might finally shift back to making games sometime soon. The newest Patreon update says "As for the future, I would like to start production of the new GBH." On Ci-en, the Japanese version of this line is more clear: "I'm hoping to switch to development of a new GBH game from now on." (今後については新GBHの制作に移っていきたいと考えています。) As in, a transition from making videos back to game development. I guess it might use the pseudo-real-time battle system that he showcased with Leticia in the January 31 update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 25, 2021
It looks like Boko might finally shift back to making games sometime soon. The newest Patreon update says "As for the future, I would like to start production of the new GBH." On Ci-en, the Japanese version of this line is more clear: "I'm hoping to switch to development of a new GBH game from now on." (今後については新GBHの制作に移っていきたいと考えています。) As in, a transition from making videos back to game development. I guess it might use the pseudo-real-time battle system that he showcased with Leticia in the January 31 update.

He also wrote something regarding Auphemia in Ci-En, so I hope he does create that fighting video (or implement it into the game) as well

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jul 27, 2020
The UFG2 system is goated and works really well for his style of femdom in my opinion, I wouldn't mind if he could re-use it (Like recycle) and have more time for the new animations and content. Although I'm not sure if it would be that simple since I'm no dev

Reactions: Sunshaded

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I sure hope so, GBH is a great game that really does deserve a lot more love.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So boko877 made a new video on his twitter. It's a witch character that has a chest larger than the old Auphemia from CP2 (Auphemia's chest is much larger now since then). She uses ice magic and most of her attacks are breast-based (according to boko) Really look forward to this character if he ever adds her to CP3 View attachment 2487910
I like her artwork and her color combo works well for her. That said, ice is not exactly a sexy element and Auphemia is this universe's chest lady and that should not change.

Sep 25, 2021
I like her artwork and her color combo works well for her. That said, ice is not exactly a sexy element and Auphemia is this universe's chest lady and that should not change.
There are ice-related breast magic she will use so I still assume she will have sexual movesets. Auphemia's chest has also gotten larger so I think she is still the only character with the largest chest, though I kind of doubt it because it looks like boko877 decreased her chest size (even though he said he increased it), because many characters look like they have the same chest size as the old Auphemia we know. Boko877 has stated in a tweet before there are female characters that have a way larger chest than Auphemia so it would suck if there's a new character who take's over.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
At the very least, Auphemia was in the lead at the time of CP2 compared to the other characters, at 110 cm per the site. I think Boko was just saying that the ice witch's breasts are larger than Auphemia's old ones (not sure if he means at the time of CP2 or CP1) but they are still smaller than Auphemia's "current" ones (also not sure if by current he means post-CP2 or at the time of CP2... I haven't studied the models like qqeeeeeeeefdeq ). I believe Auphemia's growth is supposed to be due to her mana capacity growing.

Boko877 has stated in a tweet before there are female characters that have a way larger chest than Auphemia so it would suck if there's a new character who take's over.
Agreed. As the creator of the "Huge Boobs Battle Style" (爆乳闘法) Auphemia has a certain reputation to maintain, after all... But yeah, it's a massive world and we only see ~20 heroines from it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are many undepicted women who exist whose boobs are larger than Auphemia out there, though I feel like there are zero to few who could also defeat her.

For everyone's convenience, a link to the video Boko posted of the ice witch: On a side note, I recommend that anyone with a deep interest in UFG and GBH lore set up a Tweetdeck column for Boko, because he's always answering questions; see attachments. Also, I personally use savetweetvid.com to save his Twitter videos; if anyone knows a better way to do it, feel free to share it.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Call me insane, but I have a gut feeling about who the major boss in GBH CP3 will be: Shanya

I mean it is kind of obvious at this point (To me at least). View attachment 2495497 View attachment 2495498
Bro, we're getting lore analysis here someone get Boko a YouTube Hype man (they would be taken down in weeks, Boko had his channel removed a long time ago) In all seriousness, Boko does seem like he's placing importance on such abilities (eye related ones) with the new vid he made of Astride along with the stuff you mentioned. It is also worth mentioning that he updated her model to have non-freaky eyes, too. Were any of the other maids updated like she was?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2495652 Some more examples or at least proof in my opinion that Shanya could be a possible antagonist in CP3
I love GBH but I hate how Boko is doing with the evil eye what Toriama did with Super Sayians. IMO the evil eye should be a rare power that is Auphemia. The other girls should have other powers/ skills to beat up Alf.

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
I love GBH but I hate how Boko is doing with the evil eye what Toriama did with Super Sayians. IMO the evil eye should be a rare power that is Auphemia. The other girls should have other powers/ skills to beat up Alf.
I agree on some points, for the case of the Monster Lord it could have varied the techniques copied from Alf's memory and the techniques unique to her. and I see Senri more as an antagonist than Shayna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 22, 2018
Pay piggies are heroes of this community. Thank you for your service.
Google Drive Glad I got to post it first, but here are the new videos for that witch, I renamed it to numbers accordingly so the videos are in order, but the original names were just Field, Slide, Hip Drop, and Facesitting. I gotta say shes probably my most favorite character now, way more than Auphemia and that says a lot lmao

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes