4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
Triggered07 Not out yet. This month was just a status update. Boko is programming the system, and experimenting with different animation methods. I won't be surprised if it doesn't come out next month either. Looks like he's planning to do Senri's fight first.
According to him GBH CP3 would be completed within next year, it took CP2 from around late 2017-early 2020, but we can only hope

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Okay, so boredom has pushed me to make a delivery post that nobody asked for: Boko's animation snippets from this month's update!

They are as follows....

Senri Idle stance:
Senri Motion Capture Test 1:
Senri Motion Capture Test 2:
Senri Motion Capture Test 3:

Not much to say about them other than the idle stance being a bit rough, but it is a work in progress. Boko's idle stances when he does them are usually pretty good (except Auphemia, sorry.)

Fun Fact: The motion capture bits were downloaded from a site and modified by him, apparently the motion he did trying to mocap himself was too awkward.

Last edited:

Wikwew

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, so boredom has pushed me to make a delivery post that nobody asked for: Boko's animation snippets from this month's update!

They are as follows....

Senri Idle stance: Google Drive
Senri Motion Capture Test 1: Google Drive
Senri Motion Capture Test 2: Google Drive
Senri Motion Capture Test 3: Google Drive

Not much to say about them other than the idle stance being a bit rough, but it is a work in progress. Boko's idle stances when he does them are usually pretty good (except Auphemia, sorry.)

Fun Fact: The motion capture bits were downloaded from a site and modified by him, apparently the motion he did trying to mocap himself was too awkward.
Hero, thank you for your service to community.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Honestly the idle stances kinda throw me in many cases. Well, the more "active" ones do. Like witch martial arts mode was like wtf am I looking at

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
So I'm trying to beat Shisen and I get that I'm supposed to be looking for some sort of pattern (like the cat tells us) but I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do. She does ~1000 damage per turn (not to mention she drains my levels and mp negating all the progress I make) which means she can kill me in three turns if I don't spam heal. What exactly am I supposed to do?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So I'm trying to beat Shisen and I get that I'm supposed to be looking for some sort of pattern (like the cat tells us) but I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do. She does ~1000 damage per turn (not to mention she drains my levels and mp negating all the progress I make) which means she can kill me in three turns if I don't spam heal. What exactly am I supposed to do?
From what I remember, you buff, whack + heal until she dies and cast void when she prepares to use her final drain.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There should be a document with the game that tells you all the tells to look for. As a heads up, I highly suggest using it for Auphillia (The lady of the manor).

As for Shizen, it's been a long time but you basically have to survive until she runs out of energy and then use void. If you don't she beats you with a kiss.

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Okay, here's another mostly milquetoast delivery with an interesting fact at the end. I'll start with the mediocre which are animations with Senri, most of which have been done before or were posted on Twitter.

Senri Nutshot 1:
Senri Gravity Press 1:
Senri Nutshot 2:
Senri Electric Tease 1:
Senri Gravity Press 2:
Senri Electric Tease 2:

Yeah, I don't care how hot the chick is, that electricity shit just looks painful, not sexy. At the very least my suspension of disbelief is being tested. Now, the exciting part. Boko said at the end of the post that he plans for a PLAYABLE DEMO next month! Specifically a battle against Senri (shrine maiden). I'm honestly excited and hope that plans progress smoothly for him.

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Okay, here's another mostly milquetoast delivery with an interesting fact at the end. I'll start with the mediocre which are animations with Senri, most of which have been done before or were posted on Twitter.

Senri Nutshot 1: Google Drive
Senri Gravity Press 1: Google Drive
Senri Nutshot 2: Google Drive
Senri Electric Tease 1: Google Drive
Senri Gravity Press 2: Google Drive
Senri Electric Tease 2: Google Drive

Yeah, I don't care how hot the chick is, that electricity shit just looks painful, not sexy. At the very least my suspension of disbelief is being tested. Now, the exciting part. Boko said at the end of the post that he plans for a PLAYABLE DEMO next month! Specifically a battle against Senri (shrine maiden). I'm honestly excited and hope that plans progress smoothly for him.
Yeah arcing electricity and muscle spasms is not a good way to show estim

Nov 30, 2019

nice, thanks i still wonder when is boko887 gonna completed this game. lol

Reactions: MacTastic9

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This is amazing news! I can't wait to see her zap (And facesit) Alf to the extreme!

Stalker Seducer Figured you might be interested in taser girl coming out later this month.

Reactions: Sunshaded
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes