4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
Mods here are crazy dickheads.
Sometimes they will punish you for nothing, and when asked why, they will give shitty excuses made up explicitly to cover up the fact that are harrassing you in stead of one of their friends.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mods here are crazy dickheads.
Sometimes they will punish you for nothing, and when asked why, they will give shitty excuses made up explicitly to cover up the fact that are harrassing you in stead of one of their friends.
Agreed. Some people get a little bit of power and it goes right to their head.

If you want to expand your reach, I suggest posting about info on the mod on Hemdomblog.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I searched for it on ulmf forums there was the only place there was a bit of trace and they straight up banned me for asking there
You posted in the GBH thread in May and weren't banned for that. You were banned in July when you asked for a download link in the Gladiators of Elmia thread. ULMF has a ban on openly asking for download links (though apparently they're thinking of changing this rule).

Edit - btw, I have no idea why they had that rule. They didn't used to have it, which is why it was a popular Japanese game download forum after Hongfire died. Nothing quite like it since ULMF made that rule, sadly. Now people usually only become aware of these games when f95 puts out headache-inducing automated MTL patches, giving them zero incentive to build up familiarity with kanji.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hemdomblog's game section looks pretty dead after the discord hack and they are posting old warrior guild updates now
Yeah that hack was the worst thing to happen to femdom h sense the Great Purge.

You posted in the GBH thread in May and weren't banned for that. You were banned in July when you asked for a download link in the Gladiators of Elmia thread. ULMF has a ban on openly asking for download links (though apparently they're thinking of changing this rule).
I sure hope so, that rule sounds asinine.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Nah , that wasn't what I was banned for and how the hell did you know when and what I was banned for you a mod there??

Sep 22, 2018
Image that upon every version update of a popular H game you see 5-10 posts in a row within hours just stating "Link please", "Yeah, link", "I want link too" etc.
That's fucking spam-requesting, it would be a totally different thing.
At least give a warn before banning at best, IF the link was already given somewhere close to the punishable comment, or in the OP.
But to go out and ask for some specific content's link, which is not the real game but related to nonetheless, it should not be something to be banned for.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's fucking spam-requesting, it would be a totally different thing.
At least give a warn before banning at best, IF the link was already given somewhere close to the punishable comment, or in the OP.
But to go out and ask for some specific content's link, which is not the real game but related to nonetheless, it should not be something to be banned for.
Agreed with this. Asking for the new update should not be punished.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes