4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
One question, how did they ask you for an uncompressed version of the game, what application did you use?

sevenli

Sep 5, 2018
is this game even possible to play i cant get past the 2 duos or any of the other girls and there is no item shop the hell is this game is the entire plot centered around losing or what i cant beat any of the girls with my current stats at all

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
Parece que agregó una pelea con la hermana de la chica Thief de Another Story. También parece que agregó una pelea de dúo entre tú y Alcia+Shayna (donde probablemente solo usarán su acción de súplica unida como un ataque). Eso es todo lo que puedo deducir de las capturas de pantalla que encontré.
[/CITA]

tienes las capturas de pantalla???

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
is this game even possible to play i cant get past the 2 duos or any of the other girls and there is no item shop the hell is this game is the entire plot centered around losing or what i cant beat any of the girls with my current stats at all
There should be a file in the download that lists the girls' tells and how to beat them. Some of them can be very difficult so I suggest giving it a read.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
neddyf

apparently a fan released a mod version where you can fight with these characters, the girl in green is called philine and she is from boko877 from the same universe as GBH cp2
Nice!
Actually, I'm pretty sure someone with RPG maker skills can add such fights based on Boko877's videos.
If I had these skills, I would definitely do it. :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes