4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
To me there is not actual need to be beaten up.
I just like to see strong and slightly mean girls in action...
I would enjoy as well playing as the girl and beating some opponents...

Not sure other games like that exists.
Damn what a shame, cool to see a game with animations like these where you typically only see shitty CG's....

Jul 27, 2020
Damn what a shame, cool to see a game with animations like these where you typically only see shitty CG's....
If you don't like the idea of getting beaten up, there are some character both in GBH (this thread) and one in UFG2 that do not necessarily beat up the protagonist, rather make the guy lose by seducing him

Reactions: samuel1154

Valkyria Crown

Jan 23, 2022
He posted 2 short stories several months after the final update for CP2 in 2019 (before he did the recent free version that added the maid). Now that you mention it, I'm not sure the links are on his website.
Eirfeel short story he posted on 12/29/2019:
(This was before he standardized her official English name to "Eirfeel")
Ritica short story posted on 1/2/2020:
Philine is in a short minigame called GBH-CP3-Test or GBH Another Story that he posted in late 2020. Search the thread for "another story" and you'll probably be able to find a link to it somewhere, it's been discussed a good amount and reposted a few times. (y)
The actual link for see all other?

I try delete "/code/" always forbidden

Mason10123

Oct 24, 2021
Anybody ever heard of ? He used to make videos with a girl called "Violet". I have about half of those videos, I was wondering if anyone else had any?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anybody ever heard of ? He used to make videos with a girl called "Violet". I have about half of those videos, I was wondering if anyone else had any?
I clicked on the link but it appears all of the images are hidden behind an age gate. Can you upload a few of the best examples here?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
where do you even find his videos they seem to be pretty spread out on different sites whenever i tried looking for them

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mason10123

Oct 24, 2021
where do you even find his videos they seem to be pretty spread out on different sites whenever i tried looking for them
He had a Patreon, but I think he migrated to OF. Haven't been a sub for a while. It's not his animations I'm interested in, it's his old Live Action work he did. He still does some with this girl "Sabrina". The old stuff with "Violet" is WAY better. I'll post something for reference. If anyone has any of the Violet stuff, msg me! I'm willing to trade vids.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Quite a few are here:

and here:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Quite a few are here:

and here:
I don't think that guy was talking about Boko877, but instead about this Deviant called Yokobb, which to be honest, I didn't grasp to understand why those two started to make a little sub-thread about Yokobb in the first place.

Mason10123

Oct 24, 2021
I don't think that guy was talking about Boko877, but instead about this Deviant called Yokobb, which to be honest, I didn't grasp to understand why those two started to make a little sub-thread about Yokobb in the first place.
I started a separate thread. It's very much a work in progress. I'll have to return to it later when I have more time.

Badass_Badmen

Mar 12, 2020
Is the Girls Beat Hero compressed file the full game with the patch/update included or something different entirely?

Oh, and how do I install the patch/update to the main game?

Thanks!

Kajunkrust

Sep 15, 2019
I am always impressed with the animations in this. If I wanted to do some of my own would I need to be an insanely good artist or something?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Iirc he uses 3D Maid for his games.

It's not "hard", but very tedious as it does NOT has many helpful functions to ihelp you animate.

edit:
Forgot the most important "NOT"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kajunkrust
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes