4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jul 27, 2020
Boko really is the GOAT of fighting-femdom. Too bad for foot lovers he doesn't focus on feet that much. :cry:
Well he actually does but more on the boots and socks part, can't blame him since feet doesn't look that good and detailed in 3DCG graphics I guess

Reactions: neddyf

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Well he actually does but more on the boots and socks part, can't blame him since feet doesn't look that good and detailed in 3DCG graphics I guess
True. However in GBH, there is no boot/heel licking or kissing scene for example. It would have been amazing but anyway the game is great even without these scenes.

I didn't play UFG tho

Reactions: 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
True. However in GBH, there is no boot/heel licking or kissing scene for example. It would have been amazing but anyway the game is great even without these scenes.

I didn't play UFG tho
There are many UFG games that he made but the latest one is UFG 2 which you can also find in F95zone its pretty good. I recommend it and personally prefer that one over GBH even though there are only 2 characters so far (One of them is 100% leg & feet oriented) but with lots of attacks/animations & finishers per character.

Reactions: CNR25

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I almost finished the game again... The redhead maid's new interaction is a great surprise. Even if her fighting style is not my fav.
Also, I really like the "martial arts" style of the witch...
Boko877 is truely awesome... And until now, I never found a game better about what I'm looking for...

I feel a bit disapointed the game will not have new update, but, he can make a new one in the future.

What I wish, is the graphic style / renderer t obe upgraded in his future games. Not as much as Under the Witch, but something less MMD looking. (in term of quality of models)
I have nothing against the anime style... This is something I like.
It saddens me beyond words that Boko is discontinuing Girl Beats Hero. This is by far my favorite of all of his games. I hope he at least gives it a proper ending. I would like for him to resume it but if he doesn't, I wish that he would sell the rights to another dev so they can pick up where he left off.

hmm, thanks. i took a look at the stuff on twitter and noticed this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's philine and what appears to be a different game/spinoff, isn't it?
I hate that thief girl! She is so annoying that I wish for once, this game would include *Gulps* maledom.

Reactions: ss6

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
LoveHurts Boko did say he's planning to make another GBH game later.

I replayed the entire game, in particular finishing the new content yesterday. My thoughts:

With the more polished translation and a number of QoL features, this is a decent send-off for CP2, though I wish Boko hadn't gone in the direction of un-game'ifying it to the extreme (by removing any non-obvious conditions needed to progress).

The new battle with Leela was short and fun. There can never be enough maids in Boko's games! The dancer sisters' solo battles were barebones with little dialogue, but the new attacks were cool. Still, I felt like Sharifa's Phantom Battle Art deserved more of a dramatic entrance than being tacked onto the end of CP2. I hope the sisters return in later GBH games.

No epilogue-like content of any sort, not even an extra sentence or two from Auphemia or Selunelia about the Monster Lord, is what I expected but still feels like a missed opportunity, especially when Boko took the time to add animations to the changing room scene. It's too bad he wasn't able to enjoy development in RPG Maker... I'd have loved it if he could find the motivation to use its features to flesh out the world. For now, I'm looking forward to him putting UFG2 on DLsite, since he still needs to do that before he can return to serious GBH development.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
What I particularly regret here is the work looks unfinished.
In a specific point.

The context:
I remember in the previous versions, some old characters had no special animation for most attacks (when finishing player, or using plaid to finish)

Then, with the updates, thes "old" characters have more of these finish animations.

But the new characters have this vanilla feeling. With not so much finish animation... It makes me want un update for more of them...

Sunshaded
And yes... Never enough Maids :)
Badass+violent+innoncent looking maids are awesome...

Reactions: MacTastic9

pendant

Jul 6, 2021
I made all the levels 2+ of ALF have HP/MP 9000+
So you are a tank and can take a lot of damage. its for people who want to last a lot longer in the fight to experience extra scenes

just drag and drop the classes.json file I uploaded here:

into www\data\ and replace the file that you have with mine ^
Also idk if anyone else already did this or if theres an ingame option to do this
My first post on here by the way, hi

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I made all the levels 2+ of ALF have HP/MP 9000+
So you are a tank and can take a lot of damage. its for people who want to last a lot longer in the fight to experience extra scenes

just drag and drop the classes.json file I uploaded here:

Google Drive

into www\data\ and replace the file that you have with mine ^
Also idk if anyone else already did this or if theres an ingame option to do this
My first post on here by the way, hi
You mean extra scenes you cannot see by using plaid of plaid finish?
Thanks anyway.

Can you make a way of having low health permanently, as some more dialogue unlocks when you have low health with some characters
I would love something like that too...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
LoveHurts Boko did say he's planning to make another GBH game later.

I replayed the entire game, in particular finishing the new content yesterday. My thoughts:

With the more polished translation and a number of QoL features, this is a decent send-off for CP2, though I wish Boko hadn't gone in the direction of un-game'ifying it to the extreme (by removing any non-obvious conditions needed to progress).

The new battle with Leela was short and fun. There can never be enough maids in Boko's games! The dancer sisters' solo battles were barebones with little dialogue, but the new attacks were cool. Still, I felt like Sharifa's Phantom Battle Art deserved more of a dramatic entrance than being tacked onto the end of CP2. I hope the sisters return in later GBH games.

No epilogue-like content of any sort, not even an extra sentence or two from Auphemia or Selunelia about the Monster Lord, is what I expected but still feels like a missed opportunity, especially when Boko took the time to add animations to the changing room scene. It's too bad he wasn't able to enjoy development in RPG Maker... I'd have loved it if he could find the motivation to use its features to flesh out the world. For now, I'm looking forward to him putting UFG2 on DLsite, since he still needs to do that before he can return to serious GBH development.
I sure hope that remake comes sooner rather than later. I haven't played the latest update yet on account of the server reaching it's download limit. From what you say about how abruptly it was wrapped up that makes me yearn for proper story closure even more.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Can you make a way of having low health permanently, as some more dialogue unlocks when you have low health with some characters
I would love something like that too...

YES... and such games are so rare.
Again, I tried many of them. But his games have something very unique.
through action and speech, it give some arousement I never had with any other game.

Reactions: 21423007

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I sure hope that remake comes sooner rather than later. I haven't played the latest update yet on account of the server reaching it's download limit. From what you say about how abruptly it was wrapped up that makes me yearn for proper story closure even more.
Yep. Probably either a sequel or a side story rather than a remake, but I'm not sure. UFG2 has taken way longer to finish up that my personal estimates, or even Boko's previous rough estimates. After that, Boko has to feel motivated and then try to settle on a new game format that he likes. On a side note, if you register for DLsite/Ci-en, you can download it from too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeeeeah I wouldn't wait for it too hard. Enthusiast game development takes time, GBH has been updating for what, like, 5 years now?
Darn... I really like this game.

Yep. Probably either a sequel or a side story rather than a remake, but I'm not sure. UFG2 has taken way longer to finish up that my personal estimates, or even Boko's previous rough estimates. After that, Boko has to feel motivated and then try to settle on a new game format that he likes. On a side note, if you register for DLsite/Ci-en, you can download it from too.
I would like to see a remake with all the unimplemented features such as food and spending gold implemented. As for a sequel, while it would be interesting to see what will happen when MC is too old to fight the Demon Lord, that would also mean all the other girls we love would also be aged up considerably. As for a different hero, Alf is already the toughest male in the land if not the world so anybody else would get his butt kicked quick, fast, and in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I would like to see a remake with all the unimplemented features such as food and spending gold implemented. As for a sequel, while it would be interesting to see what will happen when MC is too old to fight the Demon Lord, that would also mean all the other girls we love would also be aged up considerably. As for a different hero, Alf is already the toughest male in the land if not the world so anybody else would get his butt kicked quick, fast, and in a heartbeat.
I'd also love it if Boko turned this into a full-fledged RPG with attention paid to balance. The GBH story was so simplistic at first that I had zero expectations of it, but it improved so much by the end of CP2 that I fell in love with it.

Not sure, but I assume any sequel or side story will probably take place shortly after CP2. I have the vague impression that I read CP2 takes place around ~6 months after events shown in CP1 (the hero meeting Auphemia and Selunelia). A distant future plot is an interesting idea, though.

mxsexkill

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys can someone please post stories of this author called femdom fanatics? I have read all of his stuff on deviant art and I like his style of writing. Especially the one in which he wrote about Alf and Selunelia

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey guys can someone please post stories of this author called femdom fanatics? I have read all of his stuff on deviant art and I like his style of writing. Especially the one in which he wrote about Alf and Selunelia
A big +1 to this! H game fanfiction is awesome and GBH lends itself to fanfiction very well :)

Reactions: MacTastic9
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes