4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
why did you quote that post? if just just wanted to ask the same thing look at the three post below it

MeltedMozzarella

Aug 1, 2019
why did you quote that post? if just just wanted to ask the same thing look at the three post below it
you forgot to quote him but directly reply this thread......
However, the instructions given in followed post is not working. I’ve tried every choice in plead(finish) catagories, the end scene of heaven’s hold move looks similar but not at same.

Jul 27, 2020
So I've been trying to get my hands on 0.3.0c, but I don't see it linked here or on their patreon.
Idk if I am blind or just lost, but could you show me where I can find the link :'D
Look for ''0.3.0c'' in the search bar of this thread. That version is a free update for 0.3.0, the thing is that the link that was shared to download and install it (which was from the developer's twitter) is not opening in my case for some reason now, check if it works for you. I do not know how to quote the exact message but look up 0.3.0c and you will find a post of the thread that has the link for regular version 0.3.0 in case do need that first (I think it was on page 30)

Ai-Sen

Feb 27, 2018
Look for ''0.3.0c'' in the search bar of this thread. That version is a free update for 0.3.0, the thing is that the link that was shared to download and install it (which was from the developer's twitter) is not opening in my case for some reason now, check if it works for you. I do not know how to quote the exact message but look up 0.3.0c and you will find a post of the thread that has the link for regular version 0.3.0 in case do need that first (I think it was on page 30)
Was exactly in page 30. Your memory is commendable. Thank you :'D

Reactions: 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
is the monster lord available in version 0.30c, because i have no idea how to fight it
Monster lord is available, I can't remember how to access the fight I think you need to use story skip and get an item in a room of the castle to summon the character. Someone explained how to get to it in the thread once

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
a new very short battle with that one castle maid who kicks Alf down a level (I see that lazydude just linked the video he tweeted). He expects that to come out this month (September).
What about this thing then?

I thought the'll be more other stuff as well. Black-clothes Leticia, miko girl, etc. Or was it just boko learning with effects and such?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
What about this thing then?

I thought the'll be more other stuff as well. Black-clothes Leticia, miko girl, etc. Or was it just boko learning with effects and such?
Yeah, those images and videos are standalone, not part of a game. But my understanding is that at least some (hopefully most) of the new GBH situations Boko has shown on Twitter will be featured in the next GBH game that Boko makes.

The upcoming CP2 update is mainly to fix parts of the translation and release a finalized version for free. And then Boko ended up inspired to add a mini-battle/event for that one maid, so that's the only "new" content... That was expected to come out in September, but he put it off since he's busy putting the voices into UFG2 now.

Back when Boko concluded CP2 with the Monster Lord battle, he said GBH game development would be on hold until he put UFG2 on DLsite (which is what he's working on right now). He's also said that he'll probably develop the next GBH game differently from CP1 and CP2... since he dislikes developing GBH games in RPG Maker. Probably having menu-based navigation instead of tile-based maps. Not sure if it'll be called CP3 or something else. We'll have to see what among the stuff he's foreshadowed like Shayna getting Mystic Eyes, Leticia's promotion, the academy, Nathifa's new technique you linked to a tweet of, and new characters Senri and Philine, he'll focus on for that.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
how to change suit hero type this? first post see this immage , hero inside this game dont have boxing suit ... how to change?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
how to change suit hero type this? first post see this immage , hero inside this game dont have boxing suit ... how to change?
This is a screenshot from one of several videos boko877 made, it's not actually in the game.
(yeah, first post has a random assortment of images, half of them have nothing to do with this particular game)
The boxing setting is the same as in Ultimate Fighting Girl series, though the girl in the screenshot is not in any of them.

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
This is a screenshot from one of several videos boko877 made, it's not actually in the game.
(yeah, first post has a random assortment of images, half of them have nothing to do with this particular game)
The boxing setting is the same as in Ultimate Fighting Girl series, though the girl in the screenshot is not in any of them.
ah ok thx

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Great news people. According to Boko's twitter, the new update will be out for free sometime later this week. Update includes solo battle with Sharifah and Natifah plus the maid who kicks you off the balcony.
Awesome!
I don't remember all of them, but I hope they have sexy moves...
If it's about butts and thighs, I'm more than happy... <3

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
zhou850986993 You probably mean 0.3.0f, a test version that apparently ended up leaked and sold on a Chinese site a few days ago (like what happened a while back). It's sad this happened when Boko planned to release it for free (and more polished) just a few days later anyway... Actually, Boko just said that the official release is planned for tomorrow. Tweets for reference: .

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes