4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
They are separate games. Similar but separate. The one this page references is Chapter 2(v0.3.0), and is much more complete. Chapter 1 was first :rolleyes:, and the game is not as refined. I think only a few battle moves are animated.

While the first 5 picture in this thread are not form this game, but drawings by the same guy, the others I think are from Ch2, but in some cases it may be impossible to distinguish from a still image, whether it came from ch1 or ch2.
nice, thank you man, now I understand. so basically, I should just play the cp2 right? if it's all included

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
nice, thank you man, now I understand. so basically, I should just play the cp2 right? if it's all included
I started by the CP2 before doing CP1, it's not the same story. The CP2 is after.
But there are similar fight, with better animation in the CP2.

Reactions: mxsexkill

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shotlite88

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So what is the name of the music used in GBH? I would like to add the GBH soundtrack to my gym music.

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm not sure but have you tried checking the game files? I remember UFG2 having the music there in one of the folders
Yeah they are in the game directory www>>audio but they are in .rpgmvo, I have no clue on how to convert them to mp3, there must be some converter online to make them mp3 or something like that.
Anyway as the user above me alredy said they must be from the RPGMaker MV default sounds. It will be easier to find a compilation of them.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
does anyone know if this video Boko made of a fight against Selunelia have an engl version? title is
20160819 - vs Selunelia 台詞多め

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mega does anyone know if this video Boko made of a fight against Selunelia have an engl version? title is
20160819 - vs Selunelia 台詞多め
I don't but I gave it a watch and it looked incredible. Was it just me or did the graphics look even better?

On another note; Thanks to Auphemia I listened to Wingless Seraph's other works and virtually ALL of GBH's music was made by them. * Happy hero noises*

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes